Chapter 12

The Slitheen suddenly looked as if it has been electrocuted. Must be work of The Doctor I thought before grabbing Harriet's hand and made our way to the door. We kept running as far away from the room as possible. "No, wait. They're still in there. The emergency protocols. We need them," Harriet said before she ran away and I followed her.

The Slitheen came out of the room and Harriet and I ran back the other way. Where are you Doctor? I thought as we kept on running. We made our way into the room. "Let's just hide in here," I said and hid behind a couch.

The Slitheen entered the room that we were hiding in. "Oh, such fun. Little human children, where are you? Sweet little humeykins, come to me. Let me kiss you better. Kiss you with my big, green lips," The Slitheen sang.

I quietly got up and hid in the curtain before more Slitheens entered. "My brothers," The female Slitheen said. "Happy hunting?" One of the Slitheen asked. "It's wonderful. The more you prolong it, the more they stink," The female Slitheen said. "Sweat and fear," The male Slitheen said.

"I can smell an old girl. Stale bird and brittle bones," The other male Slitheen said. "And a ripe youngster, all hormones and adrenalin. Fresh enough to bend before she snaps," The female Slitheen said before the curtain I was hiding behind pushed open and I screamed as I stared at the female Slitheen.

"No! Take me first! Take me!" Harriet said as she popped out, making the Slitheens to look over at her. Suddenly the doors opened and The Doctor came in with a fire extinguisher.

"Out, with me," He said as he spray the male Slitheen. I pulled down the curtain down over the female Slitheen before me and Harriet ran towards The Doctor. "Who the hell are you?" The Doctor asked Harriet.

"Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North," Harriet said. "Nice to meet you," The Doctor said. "Likewise," Harriet said and The Doctor spray the Slitheens again. I opened the door and we ran out.

"We need to head to the Cabinet Room," The Doctor said. "The Emergency Protocols are in there. They give instructions for aliens," Harriet said. "Harriet Jones, I like you," The Doctor said. "And I like you too," Harriet said.

We reached a door and The Doctor pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver. He used it to unlock the door. When it was unlocked, we ran inside. The Slitheens were in front of the door as The Doctor picked up a bottle filled with liquid.

He pointed his Sonic at it. "One more move and my sonic device will triplicate the flammability of this alcohol. Poof, we all go up. So back off," The Doctor said and the Slitheens took a step back.

"Right then. Question time. Who exactly are the Slitheen?" The Doctor asked. "They're aliens," Harriet said. "Yes. I got that, thanks," The Doctor said. "Who are you, if not human?" The one male Slitheen asked.

"Who's not human?" Harriet asked. "He's not human," I replied, motioning towards The Doctor. "He's not human?" She repeated. "Can I have a bit of hush?" The Doctor asked. "Sorry," She said.

"So, what's the plan?" The Doctor asked the Slitheens. "But he's got a Northern accent," Harriet whispered to me. "Lots of planets have a north," I whispered back. "I said hush," The Doctor said and he held up the alcohol and the Sonic. "Come on. You've got a spaceship hidden in the North Sea. It's transmitting a signal. You've murdered your way to the top of government. What for, invasion?"