Chapter 31

As the game continued, Agarox was disintegrated. "That leaves Samantha and Rodrick. You're going head to head. Let's play The Weakest Link," Anne droid said.

"That's the end of tactical voting. You're on your own now," Rodrick told me. I faced grabbed my necklace in nervousness and took a deep breath. "Samantha, in geography, the Grand Central Ravine is named after which ancient British city?" Anne droid asked.

"Is it York?"

"No, the correct answer is Sheffield. Rodrick, in literature, the author of Lucky was Jackie who?"

"Stewart."

"No, the correct answer is Collins. Samantha, the oldest inhabitant of the Isop Galaxy is the Face of what?"

"The Face of Boe."

"That is the correct answer. Rodrick, in history, who was the President of the Red Velvets?"

"Hoshbin Frane."

"That is the correct answer. Samantha, in food, the dish Gaffabeque originated on which planet?"

"Um, is it Mars?"

"No, the correct answer is Lucifer. Rodrick, which measurement of length is said to have been defined by the Emperor Jate as the distance from his nose to his fingertip?"

"Would that be a goffle?"

"No, the correct answer is a paab. Samantha, in fashion, Stella Pok Baint is famous for what?"

"Shoes."

"No, the correct answer is hats. Rodrick, in physics, who discovered the Fifteen Dash Ten Barric Fields?"

"San Hazeldine."

"No. the correct answer is San Chen. Jennifer, in history, which Icelandic city hosted Murder Spree Twenty?"

"Reykjavik."

"No, the correct answer is Pola Ventura."

Rodrick; 2

Sam; 1

"Oh, my God! I've done it! You've lost!" Rodrick said happily. "But I'm -- I'm not meant to be here. I need to find The Doctor, he's got to be here somewhere he's always here! He wouldn't just leave me!" I said.

Suddenly I looked over to see The Doctor and Jack running into the room with a girl. "Sam!" The Doctor yelled, "Stop this game!"

"Samantha, you leave this life with nothing," Anne droid said. "Stop this game!" Jack said. "Look out for the Anne Droid, it's armed!" I warned as I started running towards The Doctor and Jack.

Suddenly, everything went black.

...................

I slowly opened my eyes, letting a small moan as I hold the side of my head. I looked around to see I was on some sort of a spaceship. I looked to the other side and my eyes grew wide when something familiar came closer to me. I backed away quickly, crawling away, "No, it can't be. You're dead. I saw you die," I said as I was against the wall.

It was a Dalek.

"Alert. Alert. We are detected," One Dalek said as it entered. "It is The Doctor. He has located us. Open communications channel," Another Dalek said. "The female will stand. Stand!" The first Dalek said and I obeyed as the other Dalek opened a holoscreen to show us, The Doctor, Jack and other people.

"I will talk to the Doctor," The Dalek said. "Oh, will you? That's nice. Hello," The Doctor said. "The Dalek stratagem nears completion. The fleet is almost ready. You will not intervene," The Dalek said.

"Oh, really? Why's that?" The Doctor asked. "We have your associate. You will obey or she will be exterminated," The Dalek said. "No," The Doctor said and everyone looked at him. "Explain yourself," The Dalek said. "I said no," The Doctor repeated. "What is the meaning of this negative?" The Dalek asked. "It means, no," The Doctor said.

"But she will be destroyed," The Dalek said. "No!" The Doctor said, "Because this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to rescue her. I'm going to save Samantha Forbes Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet and then I'm going to save the Earth, and then, just to finish off, I'm going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky."

"But you have no weapons, no defences, no plan," The Dalek said. "Yeah. And doesn't that scare you to death," The Doctor said, "Sam?"

"Yes, Doctor?" I said. "I'm coming to get you," He said before he ended the transmission. "The Doctor is initiating hostile action," The Dalek said. "The stratagem must advance. Begin the invasion of Earth!" The second Dalek said. "The Doctor will be exterminated!" The third Dalek said.

"Exterminate!"

"Exterminate!"

"Exterminate!"

"Exterminate!"

"Exterminate!"

"Exterminate!"