1.3 Come With Me

After thanking Clive, I went back to the car where Mickey was still waiting for me. I climbed into the passenger seat, "All right, I'm back and he never even laid a hand on me," I said and let out a sigh. "I'm hungry, how do you feel about pizza?"

"Pizza," Mickey repeated.

"Maybe Chinese even," I said, looking out the window.

"Pizza," He repeated.

"Alright pizza it is then," I gave in and Mickey started driving.

...................

Mickey and I got to a restaurant and set on a table, deciding on food. "What do you think is good? What do you think I should eat?" I asked, looking at the menu.

"So, where did you meet this Doctor?" Mickey asked all of a sudden.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him with a frown.

"Because I reckon it started back at the shop, am I right? Was he something to do with that?" Mickey asked.

"No," I lied.

"Come on," He said.

"Sort of," I muttered.

"What was he doing there?" He asked.

"I'm not going to talk about him. Listen I know it sounds daft, but I don't think he's safe. He's dangerous," I said.

"You can trust me, Sam, Sammy, Sammy. You can tell me anything. Tell me about the Doctor and what he's planning, and I can help you, Sammy. Because that's all I really want to do, Sam, Sammy, Sammy, Sam," He said.

"Are you okay?" I asked, frowning.

"Your champagne," A waiter said.

"We didn't order any champagne. Where's the Doctor?" Mickey asked and he grabbed my hand. 

"Madam, your champagne," The waiter said again.

"It's not ours," I said. "Mickey, what is it? What are you talking about?"

"I need to find out how much he knows, so where is he?" Mickey asked.

"Doesn't anybody want this champagne?" The waiter asked.

"Look, we didn't order --" Mickey stopped in mid-sentence as he looked up at the waiter. "Ah. Gotcha."

I looked up to see that the waiter was The Doctor. He started shaking the champagne, "Don't mind me. I'm just toasting the beautiful friendship you guys have. On the house," The Doctor said and opened the champagne and the cork shot into Mickey's head. I jumped as he spit it out.

"Anyway," Mickey said then he got up and his hands into what almost looked like flat spatulas. I screamed as I got up from my seat. The Doctor ran over and grabbed Mickey. He began tugging on Mickey's head and pulled it off. The rest of the customers scream.

"Don't think that's going to stop me," Mickey's plastic head said. Mickey's headless body got up and I pulled down the fire alarm.