Past Vs Present

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Said a soft voice. I immediately knew who this was as I used to talk on the phone for hours with him. 

  "I'm fine." I said as I rubbed my nose. 

  I looked up and I was right. Why did I break up with him again?

  "Julia. Hey, are you alright? You look like you were crying." Oh yeah, he's oblivious to feelings and doesn't know how to handle them.

 "What? No, I'm fine. I'm just on my way home." I smiled and tried to move past his body frame. 

  He had a strong frame. He wasn't all too tall but he had a nice build. Which made it really hard to move past.

  "Why don't I take you out to a birthday dinner? I know you hate your birthday but, it can't hurt can it?" He smirked at me. He's a nice guy and a great listener but he's so freaking annoying sometimes.

  "Fine."

   He immediately picked me up turned around and walked down the street with me flailing around on his shoulder. Soon we found ourselves at a nice restaurant. He put me down and I started slamming my arms against him and yelling.

  "What is wrong with you?! I could've just walked with you!!!" He started chuckling throwing his head back as he clapped his hands together and took a few moments to reply.

  "That's not as fun. Now, c'mon. Let's go." he motioned towards the door. 

  When we walked in I punched Aaron in the face. Though, that was after everyone screamed "Surprise!!!" 

  "Owwww." Aaron groaned and the girl I saw with him at the park earlier gave him a tissue to wipe his bloody nose. 

  "You lying, cheating pig!" I screamed at him. 

  The girl, Jane made a scared face. She knew I saw them and when she tried walking away, I went full on crazy girlfriend. I pulled her by the hair towards me and yelled in her ear, "And you, you like him?" 

  "N-n-no. No!" She stuttered. 

  "A whore and a liar! Nice to know. I pushed her next to Aaron and then I pulled him by the hair towards me.

  "How could you?" I let go of his hair. "Why me? Why? You save my life and protect and take care of me. You tell me you love me, and then you cheat on me?!?!" At this point I was breaking down. I was crying and I started hyperventilating. I couldn't breathe and I was trying so hard. 

  I ran out of the restaurant and didn't stop running until I reached Esperanza's house. I walked into her parent's room and took the extra razors her dad had in their bathroom. 

  I can't believe I actually fell for it. My parents were right, no one could ever want me. Maybe I didn't give him enough...

  I went to the restroom by my room and turned on the tub...

  I got into the bath, took the blade, and started pressing it into my arms and legs. I waited for the blood to drain out of me. Everything was turning blurry when I saw a figure burst through the door. It was too big to be Esperanza but too small to be Aaron...

  I heard drowned out screams. The figure pulled out a phone and started dialling. I can only assume that they were calling 911. "Julia, Julia, please stay with me. Please.." the rest of what he was saying was inaudible. The figure's face came closer to mine I was able to identify him as Holden. 

  Why is he here? Did he follow me here? I..I-I can't think straight. I finally stopped panting and my breathing slowed. I could see Holden crying as he kneeled beside me to pull me out of the tub. He picked me up and layed me on the floor. That's when Esperanza came in. I knew it was her because she was just so tiny. 

  I saw the blur of her falls onto its knees. My eyelids are becoming heavier and I give in. I'm tired and I don't want to do this anymore.

word count: 690

Author's note: Hey guys! Sorry I know it's a short chapter but I promise I will have the next one out soon. Love you guys!