Finding New Love.

It's been two months since the whole Lucas thing. He found himself a new girlfriend. I'm keeping myself busy with drama. Not actual drama, I've been busy with the club.

We have our play coming up in December and we need more guys to join if we are to put this play into motion. I found out that this one guy in my history class has drama as his elective so I've been begging him to join. His name was Jace. He still hasn't said yes.

We started talking because I was making fun of dabbing so I did something weird and he mocked me and it was an inside joke of ours.

His best friend doesn't like me though. I'd understand why. I mean, she was once my friend and then I dated her ex. To be fair, she broke up with him. Either way that didn't end out all too well. (Also might be a book about that)

Anyways, she doesn't seem to like me but it's whatever. He's a really nice guy. He's really weird but that's okay, he relates to me. He's not that tall compared to me. He's 5'7, has fair skin, gentle eyes, wide pink lips, Edward Cullen type hair (even has the "fangs" to match), looks buff (he's like a teddy bear), and has a rounded out jawline.

"JUUUUUULLLIIIIAAAA!!!!" Jace screams to catch up to me on my way to ELA.

"What's up?" I replied.

"Yeah, I'll try out drama." I don't know what came over me. I got so excited and jumped to hug him. He sort of just stood there awkwardly though. I didn't mind he probably just wasn't used to getting hugged.

  "Ok, I'll see you there." I was so happy this cutie was going to join.

  Later that day he came to drama and ended up attracting our other friend Ty to drama which made me even more estatic. We had a lot of fun over the next few weeks and I started to realize my feelings for him.

  He was funny, cute, smart, kind, caring, and so much other things. Soon enough I confessed my feelings and he had given me a cheeky smile and told me he had feelings for me too. We held off going out with each other for a little while and then everything else fell into place.

  We loved each other. And Lucas was happy with his new girlfriend, Aria. She was pretty, a perfect fit for him. I just taught myself to let go.

Hey guys! Sorry I know this chapter is short but this was so I could get Julia's POV for the first part of the story done. In the next two chapters we'll be taking a look at Lucas' POV. And you guys will see what happened and why they weren't together.