Past Vs Present Pt. 3

Author's note: Once again when there's text/dialogue where it looks like *this* That means that I'm speaking to the character. 

Aaron's POV

  Lying, cheating pig? When did I cheat on her? I thought to myself as she ran out the door. I mean, I know Jane's been flirting but I never cheated on her. *You're an idiot. If a girl is flirting with you, you stay as far away as physically possible from her* What the heck? Where are you coming from?... Seriously? Whatever.

  "What'd you do?!" Esperanza questioned me. 

  Holden looked like he was about to murder me. Whilst Esperanza was looking at Jane like she was a meal. 

  "I didn't do anything!" I attempted to defend myself while throwing my hands up in defeat. 

  Holden literally looked like he was breathing fire. I was scared that he might fight me. I'm tall but I'm scrawny. Him and I both know how easily he could knock me out. Thankfully, instead of dragging his fist across my face he walked out. 

  On his way out Esperanza handed him something. It glinted a little against the light so I assume it's a key. Esperanza and cyrus walked out and I was left alone with Jane. She flashed a smile and I stormed out of the restaurant.

  I was walking alone for about 20-30 minutes before I passed Esperanza's house. I saw an ambulance and Holden getting in with somebody else that was on a gurney. 

  I decided to follow the ambulance to the hospital. When I finally got the I over heard Holden and the doctor talking. The doctor said that the patient needed more blood. Immediately I volunteered. I would do anything to save the girl I love.

  Holden told me to fuck off and started breaking down and that's when I took my chance to go to her room. 

  Holden eventually saw me and threw me away from the door. I walked away but I came back to donate the blood. I found out that we weren't the same blood type but I decided to trade my blood so she could get some right away...

word count: 355

Author's Note: I know it's short. I want you guys to vote in the comments on who you think julia should be with over the next few chapters and then  the endings will come into play depending on who you guys choose. The options are Lucas, Holden, and of course Aaron.

 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY AND WANT FASTER UPDATES!!!