Hurting...

Author's note:
Hey guys! I know I said that I was gonna end it where it was but I think we should fix it.

Julia's POV

   I kept running until I got to Esperanza's place. I had to get away. I had to get away from here.

Holden's POV

   In the middle of her sentence we heard Esperanza's phone ringing. She answered it, "Hello?...Yea...huh?...oh I didn't know... yeah ok... yeah I'll go check on her right now."

   "Who was that?" Jay asked in annoyance.

   "The hospital they said that they released Julia early, 3 hours ago."She looked worried.

   Just then almost like we all got a message from her facial expression, we made the same look.

   What if she went to our places looking for someone who was home? What if she came here and saw us?

   "Fuck!" My voice shattered the silence and cut the tension filling the area.

   "Where should we go?" Kingston was the first to think about action.

   We all took a minute before realizing that maybe she just went home to sleep.

   "Let's go to Esperanza's place." I spoke out and they nodded in response.

   We didn't wait a second to go over to her place and make sure she was alright.

   When we got there, Esperanza unlocked the door and I pushed through her to go and find Julia.

   "Jules!? Julia!?" I cried out for her.

   I ran to her room to find her room with the drawers open and empty with a note on the dresser.

"Dear Esperanza,
Sorry that I've become such a problem to you, I'm gonna go so that you don't have to worry. I'm sorry Jay because I couldn't be a good enough friend to you. And to the group, Kingston, Holden, Cyrus, Sky, Aaron, Yasmine, and Maddie, I'm so so sorry. I promise I won't be a problem to any of you anymore. I was discharged early and saw you guys at a family dinner... Love you guys too... Bye.

                                                    -Julia"

   No, no, no...

Julia's POV

   I can't help the tears flowing out of my face like it was a river.

   They don't need me.. they don't want me. *sobs*

   As I'm walking down the street towards the bus station, my eyes start drying.  Then I can see my next destination on a sign.

    "Excuse me when's the next bus to LA? If it isn't within the next twenty-four hours I'll take whatever is the next ride out of here." My voice cracked over the realization that I'm alone again. She gave me a ticket to LA which leaves at 8 in the morning. Guess I'm sleeping here tonight.

   "Where you going to?"  A cute boy next to me asked.

"Los Angeles. I don't really care where I go though, as long as it's away from here." The words slipped from my mouth mechanically.

The boy just nodded his head understandingly. I took the time to study his features a little more closely.

He had a warm tan, shadowy black hair that was long on top and shaved on the sides, carved cheeks, and dark eyes.

He was cute but he had this dark demeanor. He seemed like he'd been through a lot.

"Yeah, I understand how you feel. I'm going over there too. Not to stay, just to travel though... You funna stay there?" His voice was kinda slurred, like he spoke with slang.

I get this weird vibe from him, he seems familiar. So I just confront my curiosity, "Where you from? I feel like I've met you before."

He just smiled and said, "Do you know Jace? I was visiting him here. He's an old friend of mine."

I gasped, "Ohmygod! Now I remember you. He told me a lot about you. Umm..." I stuttered as I attempted to recall his name.

"Travis." He jerked my memory.

"Travis." I smiled at him.

The rest of the night was uneventful. We just talked and talked and talked...

He's really funny and cute... too bad he's a fuckboy. 😖 Why is it always the fuckboys?

Word Count: 682

Author's note: Hi!!! I know I said I was going to end the story but I just need to finish this. It's been bothering me.
DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE FOR FASTER UPDATES