Taking Care

Roman's POV

Roman's POV

We couldn't find Anxiety. We have looked almost everywhere. I wonder if Anx can change his room so no one can find him. Why would he do that though? I understand if he doesn't want our help, after all we've done to him it would make sense. It has been over three hours since, and we still couldn't find Anxiety.

"Roman we may need your help." Logan said from behind me. "Thomas needs to be creative right about now."

"Okay, is he still in his room?" I asked. Logan nodded and went into the real world, me following behind him.

"Now Thomas, think of something you like to do." I heard Patton tell Thomas.

"I..I can't," Thomas said sadly.

"Sure you can," I said as cheerfully as I could walking into the room. He looked at me and slumped his shoulders. "Just try your hardest," I continued. Thomas looked to be thinking when shortly after he grabbed his stomach and curled himself into a ball.

"He's having an attack again," Patton stated. "Thomas breath with me, in, hold for five seconds, and breath out." He kept telling Thomas to follow his example and slowly it started working.

"Why did he have an attack," I asked Logan. "especially because Anxiety isn't here."

"Maybe it's because Anxiety isn't here." Logan stated watching Morality and Thomas.

"I'm going to look again, if you need me I shall be in the mindscape." I said. Logan nodded and I sank down. Right when I entered the commons I heard glass break and a thud shortly after. Oh no, that can't be good. I followed where I heard the noise, which was in the kitchen.

"Anxiety!" He was laying the ground with broken glass and water all around him. Some of the broken glass must have cut him as I saw blood on his face and hands. I bet there is some on his arms as well. "Anxiety," I said again. I went over and picked him up.

"What happened?" I turned and saw Logan standing in the door way.

"I'm not sure, I think he might have passed out." I stated. "I'll get the blood washed off of him and see how bad the cuts are." I replied carrying Anxiety. I didn't know where Anxiety's room is so I decided to take him to my room. When I got to my room I laid him on my bed and went to get a rag to wash the blood from his face. I came back to the sound of him whimpering. Almost as if he's having another nightmare. I didn't want to wake him so I sat on my bed next to him and started soothing him by talking to him. It worked a little, but not all the way. I grabbed the damp rag and went to wash the blood from his face first. His hair being in the way I brushed it back with my hands. It was extremely soft and it surprised me a bit when Anxiety seemed to lean in to the touch. After washing all the blood off of him and making sure he didn't need any stitched, I started playing with his hair again.

Logan's POV

"You should go help Roman look for Anxiety," Patton stated. "He may need help and it's a big place, besides I shall be there shortly as well. Thomas's attack is almost over." I nodded in agreement and sank down. The parental figure can be frustrating sometimes because his...uh..sense of humor; however when it comes to taking care of his 'kids' he's actually really sensible. Walking into the kitchen I saw Prince carrying Anxiety. There was a mix of blood and water on the floor and blood on Anxiety's pale face and hands. I wouldn't be surprised if there was also on his arms and possibly his legs.

"What happened?" I asked. Roman stated what he thought had happened. I looked at him the looked at the floor examining the mess. "I'll get the blood washed off of him and see how bad the cuts are." Roman said carrying Anxiety out. I guess it's up to me to clean up the floor. I thought as I grabbed a broom, the mop and a rag. Shortly after I started Morality walked into the room.

"What's this?" He asked. I explained what happened. "Where's Roman and Anxiety now?" That was actually a good question, though I bet Roman took Anxiety to his room.

"We don't know where Anxiety's room is so I bet Roman took him to his room." I stated.

Patton walked off and I followed behind. We got to Roman's room to find the door slightly open. The parental figure opened the door more and looked inside.

"Aww. That is so cute." He stated taking out his phone and taking a couple pictures. I smiled seeing him take pictures, if Roman or Anxiety ever found out they both would be furious. Prince was sitting up against the wall in the corner of his bed and Anxiety was curled up. Anxiety's head was resting against Roman's chest and Roman had his arms wrapped protectively around Anxiety. It reminded me of a mother holding a child in her lap after the child woke up scared from a nightmare.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know I enjoyed writing it. Anyway I'm already working on the next chapter. And hopefully with how I ended this chapter it shouldn't take too long to write the next one.