Let him sleep

Roman's POV

Roman's POV

I went into the kitchen and found some food for Anxiety. I know I don't show it, but I don't hate him. None of us do. He just can't see that and I know it's because we always treat him like the bad guy. When I saw Anx trying to even sit up he looked really weak and I can't help but feel like he's getting worse. I got some food and went back to Anxiety's bedroom, finding him asleep again. Should I wake him up or not? He does need to eat, but since he's sick he also needs to sleep. I pondered for a minute before finally deciding the wake up the sick persona. I shook him.

"Anxiety," I said. "You need to eat something." He groaned and opened his eyes. '

"I'm not hungry," He moaned and tried to go back to sleep.

"You need to," I insisted. He groaned again and turned the other way.

"No I don't," He mumbled. I sighed. Maybe Morality can get him to eat. "Let me sleep." I walked out of his room.

Anxiety's POV

To be completely honest with you guys I wanted to eat, but I didn't at the same time. I still felt really sick and I'm not exactly sure what's going on with me. I've never felt this way before and I'm confused, which rarely happens for me. I tried to fall asleep, but every time I started nightmares came and I woke up again. After about two hours of me trying to get some sleep I heard someone walk into my room. I hated how they didn't knock, sometimes I wonder how they even found my room in the first place. My eyes were closed and I just listened.

"Is he asleep?" I think I heard Logan state.

"Ya. I think so. He wouldn't eat and he's been sleeping a lot, which is weird for him." I'm guessing Roman said.

"Let him sleep. He needs it, but as soon as he wakes up we need to make him eat something." Morality said.

"How is Thomas doing?" Roman said. I listened not moving as it would give away that I was awake. Everyone went silent. Roman was probably waiting for an answer and I'm guessing Morality or Logan didn't want to give it to him, especially if it was bad news. Giving people bad news is my job and I am, uh, not available at the moment. I slightly moved making me groan.

"Looks like he's awake," The parental persona stated, breaking the silence. "Anx you need to eat something." They know I'm awake, but I am too tired to do anything.

I opened my eyes to see everyone else staring at me. I groaned and tried to sit up. I haven't eaten in a long time, I don't even remember the last time I did. Logan motioned Roman to step out of the room and he followed.

"You need to eat Anxiety," Morality continued to pry me to eat. I reluctantly ate a little bit, just enough to satisfy Morality.

Logan's POV

When Roman asked how Thomas was doing neither of us wanted to tell him. At least not with the chance of Anxiety overhearing. I mean he was asleep, but I still didn't want to take that chance. After about two minutes we heard Anxiety groan, which meant he was awake. I'm not sure if he was awake the whole time, but he's awake now. I motioned Roman out of the room.

"So what's up?" Roman asked as soon as we were in the hall.

"The ceiling," I replied casually.

"Did you..." Roman trailed off. I covered my mouth with my hand. Princey smiled. "Dad will be so proud."

"Don't you tell him," I threatened. "Besides logically speaking it's true." I tried to reason.

"What did you want to tell me?" The fanciful persona asked changing the topic.

"Thomas is getting worse and I have reason to believe Anxiety's sickness is the cause of it." I flat out said.

"What? Why do you say that?" He replied back.

"Because he's starting to sound like Anxiety." I simply said.