He's awake

Logan's POV

Logan's POV

We were searching for Anxiety. Not my idea. We have been searching for him for a couple hours now. It wasn't logical to have Anxiety around when Thomas was sick. All Anxiety did was make Thomas feel bad and everyone knew that. I know that Morality was just worried, but if Anxiety wanted to be left alone I say let him.

"Logan, we found him," Roman yelled from down the hall. I walked towards where Roman was. He was standing right outside a black door. Of course the door is black it is Anxiety after all.

"Someone get a rag and get it wet with cold water," Morality said. He was in the room. Roman went to get the rag and I looked inside Anxiety's room. What I saw made me feel bad for what I said about him. Anxiety was pale, or at least paler than he usually is and he was curled in a ball. Prince came back a minute later with the rag and handed it the the parental personality, who started wiping Anxiety's forehead.

"He looks bad," Roman said after a minute of watching. "Will he wake up?" Anxiety may be the opposite of Roman, but Roman still cared for him. We all did.

"Yes, He must have passed out a couple minutes ago." Morality replied still wiping Anxiety's forehead.

Roman's POV

As soon as I heard Morality say he found Anxiety I walked to where he was. What I saw made me feel bad for the way I treated Anxiety. We are not the best of friends, but I admit that we were starting to become friends. At least I hope so. I yelled to Logan that we found who we was looking for.

"Someone get a rag and get it wet with cold water," Morality said. I walked off, almost ready to run. I didn't know the state that Anxiety was in and that was scary to me. I was worried. I may have not shown it often at all, but I still cared for the younger personality. I found a rag, getting it wet I hurried back to Anxiety's room. Morality grabbed the rag and started wiping Anxiety's forehead with it. Logan and I stood there and watched.

"He looks bad," I stated. It was true and I was scared that he wouldn't wake up. "Will he wake up?" I said. I could tell that Morality paused for a second, though I don't know if Logan saw it.

"He must have passed out a couple minutes ago," Morality replied after a minute. I hope he's okay, it's not just that I care for him. But I'm saying this for Thomas's sake as well. It is our duty to keep Thomas safe and if one of the personalities are sick, then I have no idea the toll it will take on Thomas.

Anxiety's POV

I kept waking up and falling asleep constantly for who knows how long. I tried to sit up on my bed, but I was too weak and couldn't do it. I finally laid down, curled in on myself and fell asleep for probably the hundredth time today. When I woke up again I couldn't open my eyes. I tried, but failed. It didn't surprise me though. I was finally going to die, because I was too weak, something inside my head told me. I could tell someone was in my room and I felt something cold rub against my forehead. I moved slightly.

"See? It told you he would wake up," Someone said.

"Are you sure he was awake." Someone else replied. That was Logic, I could tell for sure. I think the first voice was Morality. I tried again to open my eyes, but I couldn't, I could barely move.

"Anxiety, Can you hear me?" Morality stated. I slightly nodded. I could hear someone else walk into the room. It was Roman, because he was the only one I didn't hear yet. How did they find my room in the first place, even I have a hard time finding it sometimes. Just like me, my room changes where it is, depending on my mood and Thomas's mood. If Thomas is happy then my room is further back in his mind if not it's closer.

"How did Thomas take the news?" Logan whispered.

"Not good. Not good at all," Roman replied.