Found

The song has nothing to do with the chapter. I just made it and wanted to share it with you. It is a lyric video to Believer by Imagine Dragons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan's POV

Why couldn't I figure this out? Something was off. I knew it was, but I couldn't figure out what. It's like trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle without the picture and half of the pieces missing. I decided to go back to where we found Roman and see if I could get more clues as to the whereabouts of Virgil.

I slowly walked down the hallway and stopped in my tracks. Virgil was sitting there looking terrified as some black thing was crawling up his leg. I started walking towards him and realized he was about to fall unconscious. Rushing over to him I caught him right before he fell.

"Roman, Patton!" I shouted their names in hopes that they can here me from here. Not even five minutes passed when they came running towards me.

Patton's eyes went wide and he stopped in his tracks.

"What..what happened?" He stuttered. I looked at both of them then over to Virgil, who was still in my arms.

"I'm not sure exactly," I explained to them. "He was about to pass out when I got here."

"Do you think it was him?" Roman asked me. I picked Virgil up and started walking towards the commons.

"It probably was," Patton was close to tears. "Why does he keep doing this? What does he want?"

Narrator's POV

Logan just shrugged as he laid Virgil on the couch of the common room. They all looked at the unconscious trait, not knowing what to say or do.

"What do you think meds wants?" Patton eventually broke the silence, repeating the question he asked earlier.

Meanwhile Meds was in Virgil's room, looking, searching for what he needed. And as before he couldn't find it.

"Do you think it was him?" The three talking were loud enough for Meds to hear and he walked out and went to see what they were talking about. He hid in the shadows and watched Patton, Roman and Logan talking.

"It probably was," Patton remarked and Meds saw the persona on the couch and decided to change back into himself. "Why does he keep doing this? What does he want?"

"Should I tell you what I want?" the medication walked into the common room. Everyone looked at him with hate.

Roman quickly was next the Meds holding him up by his shirt. "What did you do with Virgil? Why is he like this?" Roman threatened him.

"Calm down Roman don't have such a impetuous mood." Logan remarked. Meds smirked at Roman.

"You might want to listen to Logic," Roman huffed and let go of the virus.

"What do you want with us anyway?" Patton asked quietly.

"It's not any of you, but Virgil," Meds told them. Everyone looked at the unconscious persona. The black thing still on his foot, but was slowly coming off.

"Why do you want him?" Roman angry stated. "Don't you dare touch him," Meds started walking closer to Virgil regardless of Roman's warning.

"I need him to be awake and that thing on his leg is only going to kill him more," Roman stepped between Meds and Virgil.

"We are not letting you touch him." Roman folded him arms. "Right Logan?" Logan looked between the two.

"We need to get that black thing off his leg, and it appears that he is correct about it," Logan motioned towards Meds. Roman looked at Logan in shock.

"We..we can't let that...that...creep touch Virgil." Roman protested. Logan walked towards Roman and told Patton to follow.

"Here's the plan," Logan whispered. "Roman you have your sword correct?" He looked at Roman as Roman nodded.

"I always have it with me," came Roman's reply.

"Good, we'll have him help get that thing off of Virgil, but as soon as he is done; as soon as he is done-" Patton cut Logan off

"We need to some how capture him," Patton mumbled.

"We will," Logan addressed. Everyone nodded and they turned towards Meds.

"Here's the deal," Logan began. "You can help him." Meds smirked and started walking closer. Roman stopped him.

"But," Logan, "Roman is going to stand next to you the entire time to make sure you don't do anything...stupid."

Meds nodded and Roman let him pass, but not before pulling out his sword. Meds looked at it.

"That's a nice weapon you have," He complimented. Roman just huffed.

"Hurry and get that thing off Virgil's leg," Roman commanded.

"Alright alright," Meds mumbled touching the shadow.

Virgil's POV

I woke up on the couch with that bastard sitting right next to me. I stared at him. If I had the strength right now. I would kill him. Almost as quickly as he stood up then a sword was around his neck. I looked up and saw Roman, along with Logan and Patton.

"Tsk tsk," Meds shook his head at Roman. I stood up and almost fell again. Patton was by my side at an instant.

"Virgil you need to rest, you can't be walking around." He cried out. I stood up anyway. Logan watched Patton. I slowly made my way to Roman with Patton's help.

"Roman," I whispered to him. "Don't do anything," He looked at me confused. "We both know he could defeat you in battle," Meds nodded.

"Listen to him Roman. I did it once." He smiled.

"Doesn't mean I can't," I told him. His face paled and it was my turn to smile.

"What do you mean Virge?" Patton was still by my side helping me stand up. Most of my body weight was on his and he reassured me that I wasn't too heavy for him.

"Are you challenging me?" Meds asked. "In the state your in I'll defeat you easily." Roman held him tighter.

"No one is going to fight anyone," Patton begged. He looked desperately at Logan.

"If I win you leave us all alone," I remarked, not paying attention to what Patton just said. Everyone looked at me with shock including Meds. "and If I lose you can kill me."

"Challenge is accepted," Meds approved.

"Virgil!" Patton and Roman shouted my name. I looked at them.

"You don't need to do this," Patton was on the verge of tears. I nodded.

"Yes I do," I replied. Meds got out of Roman's grasp and pulled out his own weapon. Roman tried to recapture his prisoner, but failed to do so.

"Roman can I use your sword?" I asked the fanciful persona.

"This is a fight between Virgil and I," Meds started walking towards me, his own sword raised.

I looked at Roman desperately. "Please Roman," I whispered, Meds still walking closer.

Roman hesitated before dropping it on the floor next to me. "Don't get yourself killed please," The others went to the side of the room and I could tell that Roman was ready to jump in the fight at a moments notice.

"Let the fight begin," Meds uttered as I bent down to pick up Roman's sword.