Weak

Anxiety's POV

The virus or medication whatever you call it ran at me. I wasn't skilled in fighting at all. I don't know what moves to use. Fighting villains is Princey's job. He knew how to fight. I tried to use my arms to block the punches, but I got knocked to the ground.

"This is too easy." He stated laughing slowly walking towards me. I got up and ran towards him which he easily sidestepped. He was laughing and I turned around getting ready to punch him. He kicked me down and I struggled to get up.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked while gaining my breath.

"Because, whenever someone takes pills of any kind there is always a price that needs to be paid. You just so happen to be the one that has to pay that price." He said grabbing me and pulling me up by the collar of my shirt. He put his face really close to mine and smiled.

"You are too weak," He said sneering. He threw me across the room and I didn't bother getting up. I am too weak. I thought.

"Do you give up?" The stranger yelled from across the room. He started walking towards me again.

Roman's POV

After bringing Anxiety to the real world saying I was tired was an understatement. I was beyond tired. I knew that they needed the couch so I went upstairs to sleep on Thomas's bed.

I wasn't sure how long I slept, but it felt like ten minutes. I know I slept longer than ten minutes because I felt refreshed. I walked downstairs to see Thomas sitting on the floor next to the couch.

"How's Anxiety?" I asked Thomas. He looked at me and sighed.

"We don't know yet, nothing has changed." He said. "You look refreshed." He said changing the subject.

"Ya I feel refreshed. How long was I asleep?" I asked him. He looked at time on his phone.

"About four hours." He said.

"Four hours?" I stated. It didn't feel like that long. "Where is Logan and Patton?"

"They are in the mindscape sleeping, I think." He said. Thomas turned and looked at Anxiety. I could see worry in his eyes.

"He's going to be okay." I told him.

"If anything happens to him it's all my fault." Thomas sighed.

"Nothing will happen to him. He's strong." I replied trying to encourage Thomas.

"But he looks so weak," Came the reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you people think is going to happen next? Comment your ideas.

Also over 200 views! It means so much to me that people actually take the time to read  my story. So I want say thanks so much.