Alone

Virgil's POV

"Roman! Virgil!" I heard Patton yelling. I stood up. After Roman lost the battle, meds trapped me in a dark room. I didn't mind the dark, after all I was used to it. I followed his voice until I felt a wall.

"I'm right here," I stated. They didn't seem to hear me. I hit my hands on the wall. "Patton!" I shouted his name. "Logan!" I pounded my fists against the wall. I could hear both of them talking. Why can't they hear me? Was this room sound proof? I heard a third voice. Roman!

"Virgil was here," I heard Roman tell the others. I am here, I'm right here. "I'm right here!" I shouted. I tried to make as much noise as possible. I screamed their names, pounded on the walls, anything that made any noise at all.

And yet. They still didn't hear me. I gave up. I leaned against the wall and fell. I can't do this anymore.

"Why can't they hear me?" I mumbled to myself, curling into myself with my back against the wall.

You're not accepted. That's why they ignore you. They choose not the hear you.

"That's not true." I covered my ears. You know it is. "Shut up," I felt weak. I couldn't explain it.

"You really thought it was going to be that easy to find him," I heard someone talking to everyone else. That bastard. It's his fault I'm here. I tried to stand up, but found myself to weak to do anything.

You are weak. They don't believe they'll find you. You are just a waste of space.

"We have to make a plan fast. We only have three days left." Logan sounded like he was just on the other side of the wall. I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Three days? Until what?

Until you disappear, For good. I kept hearing that voice. I don't know what it was. I looked around and saw no one. I'm still alone and no one knows where I am. Roman. Roman should know where I am. Right? He saw me right before I got put in here.

"You think getting out will be that easy?" I heard Meds voice all around me. Surrounding me, suffocating me.

"They'll find me," I whispered, my voice still managing to crack.

He chuckled and it echoed around me. I curled into myself more. "They truly don't think they can, they have their doubts. That is why they haven't found you yet. They all have to truly believe that you are needed. But sadly, that's not going to happen." I could hear mockery in his voice. "Why else do you think they didn't hear you when you made all that noise?" His started laughing.

I felt myself get weaker. "You...you're a monster." I stated as loud as I could.

"ya and? so are you," came his reply. I wanted to disappear. Who knows maybe I will. I don't think I'm ever getting out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WTF!!!  OVER 10K reads and over 500 votes.

You are all so sweet and good and pure and happy and wholesome and sweet and lovely and I'm running out of things to say...

Anyway Thanks so much