Deals

Med's POV

I found myself in a field. I had no idea what happened. After I brought the sword down on Virgil everything went black. I don't even know where he went. I looked around. I'm not even supposed to be here right now, I'm not even supposed to be 'alive' technically speaking. The only reason why I am and the only reason why I knew what to do was because of-

"Hey" -him. I turned my head. He was standing a couple feet from me.

"Oh thank goodness," I sighed. Relief washed over me.

"You couldn't do your job," He told me. Uh oh, time for an explanation.

"Well, you see, Virgil had his sword and he was is stronger than I expected and I don't even know what happened here, I had him and his sword then everything went black and I don't know where he is now," I said as fast as I could.

"Hmm," He thought about something for a minute. "You can't last much longer even with my help. I've helped you last as long as you did and you didn't even finished the job, I'm not even going to bother helping you anymore."

"Wait," I needed him to convince me to give me more time. "I'll get it done, I really will."

"It's too late, you ran out of time. Besides you're a virus you are not even supposed be in the mind in the first place. The only reason you are here is because of me and you disappointed me so why should I help you?" He smirked at me.

"So you are just going to leave me here?" I asked him.

"It's tempting," Came his reply.

3rd Person's POV

The stranger got up and watched out of the tunnel.He changed his shape and started walking around. He couldn't have anyone seeing him as a person and being a cat was his best bet. Patton is allergic so he would stay away. Virgil and Logan wouldn't pick one up and Roman. Roman was probably the one most likely to pick up a cat.

The stranger continued looking for a certain trait. The one that was the strongest out of all of them. The biggest threat.The one that would eventually destroy everyone else. The one that needed to be destroyed first.

He turned the corner and crouched down. The unknown trait saw three personas by the couch and one on it. He slowly looked around deciding the best time to come towards them. Turning his head back he saw something jump off the couch. He ran from his hiding spot as the other feling chased him down the hall.

Finally making his way to his spot in the back of the mind the changed back into his human figure.

"How did you find the way out of the field?" He heard the familiar female voice behind him.

"Having visitors enter helps," He replied. "Now move, I have a job to do,"

"What are you going to do?" She asked him.

"You wouldn't even understand," He stepped towards her. She stayed firm.

"Why wouldn't I? I can feel that you're in pain," She told him. He sighed.

"I do not have any pain," Came the reply.

"You are having the virus do what you want because you are seeking power. If he does what you want then you have power over him. He shouldn't even be on Thomas' body anymore, but you're forcing him to stay. It's going to do more harm than good for everyone if it doesn't stop ." She paused. "Now I have some business to attend to," She walked away.

The stranger made it's way back towards the tunnel and field. He found Meds sitting on the grass playing with a sword.

"I've decided to give you one more chance." He told the virus. Meds smiled and nodded.

"I won't disappoint you," He told the stranger. The stranger nodded and held out his hand.

"You'll need this to continue to survive," Meds took the thing out of his hand and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooh, Two new characters. Who do you think they are? and What do you think will happen next?

None of the characters are depression. Just a hint.