Faded

Roman's POV

Roman's POV

I woke up to Anxiety on me. I'm not sure how long I was asleep or why I fell asleep, but I am awake now. I moved Anxiety so he was laying on my bed instead of on me. He stirred a little and I was sure he was going to wake up because he's such a light sleeper. I watched carefully and quietly, sighing once he stopped. He didn't wake up, he must be more tired than I thought, he's also sick which is probably another reason why. I got up and went to find Patton and Logan.

"That can't be good," I heard Logan and Patton talking in a hallway. The hallway was extremely dark. The only reason why I could see them was there clothes weren't as dark.

"What do you think it means? You are the smart one." Patton said. I walked down the hallway.

"What's going on?" I asked. They both turned to me and then pointed to something behind them. I looked and saw that it was a door, which looked like Anxiety's. The only difference between this door and Anx's is the one that this door looked lighter. It wasn't dark like Anxiety's bedroom door.

"Where did this door come from?" I asked them. "It almost looks like Anxiety's door."

"That's because it is." Logan stated.

Thomas's POV

I needed to clean up my house, I thought to myself as I sat up. Some friends were coming over. They were worried about me, because they haven't heard from me in a while. I was feeling a little better compared to yesterday but I'm still not feeling the greatest. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. There were dishes over piling in the sink and all over the counter. I started getting the dishes cleaned. It was slow and tiring. Not one of my persona's popped up, which I was a little confused. Lately they were constantly checking up on me, especially Morality. They must be doing something more important. After two hours the dishes were finally done and I needed a break. I sat on the couch and almost immediately after heard a knock on my door. Sighing I stood up and answered it.

Morality's POV

When I found Roman and Anxiety laying on the bed it was so cute. I couldn't stop myself from taking pictures. Logan and I left them alone.

"I'm going to look for Anxiety's room still," I stated whispering. We were still right outside Roman's room. Logan looked at me. "When he wakes up he's going to want to be brought into his room."

"I'll help you," Logan said and we both started walking down the different halls. Logan figured that Anxiety's room would be closer to the commons because of Thomas's state, so that's where we decided to look first.

"It's not anywhere," I whined. We looked down everywhere it seems and we still haven't found it.

"This is the last hallway," Logan said starting to walk down the hallway. It was extrememly dark.

"Where are the lights?" I asked following Logan. He shrugged and continued. Down the hallway I saw something that wasn't as dark as the walls were.

"What is that?" I asked pointing to it. Logan looked at it.

"It looked like Anxiety's bedroom door. We found it." He stated.

"It looked faded, it's not as dark as it was before," I said. Logic looked closer to the door.

"That's because it is faded." He replied after a minute.

"What do you think it means? You are the smart one," I asked.

"What's going on?" Roman asked. We pointed to the door we found.

"Where did this door come from?" Questioned Roman. "It almost looks like Anxiety's door."

"That's because it is." Logan stated.

"What do you mean?" Roman asked clearly confused.

Thomas's POV

"Remember those will help you get better," My friends said as the walked out the door. They gave me some medications that would help with my fever. I didn't think I had a fever but according to them I do. I took one while they were here and I have to admit it did make me feel a little better. I laid back on my bed. Will this medication hurt my personas? What if it does? I haven't seen them at all today? What if it does hurt them? Thoughts raced in my head as I tried to sleep. Eventually my mind calmed down enough to let me sleep.