Oh no

Anxiety's POV

This wasn't my room. I knew that when I first woke up. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was going into the kitchen to get a glass of water. You must have passed out. A voice in my head stated. If I passed out in the kitchen and somehow ended up here it means someone saw me. I slightly lifted my head to see where here was. It looked liked Princey's room. I wanted to get to my room, but I was too tired. I honestly don't think I can walk around without blacking out again and I do not want that to happen for a second time. I laid my head back down and fell asleep for once not caring where I was. I must have been more tired than I thought because after a minute I was asleep again.

Patton's POV

Logan tried to explain to Roman and I what it means when someone's door is fading. I don't understand a lot of it, but what I do understand it doesn't sound good at all. That's when we heard something off in the distance. It was small and quiet, but it grew louder. My parental instincts kicked in and I immediately ran to the cause of the scream. Logan and Roman were not far behind me. The sound came from Princey's room. Roman opened the door and we saw Anxiety curled up in a ball. His scream didn't sound like screams of fear, more like a scream of pain.

"I'll check on Thomas," Logan stated and sank down, leaving two of us to deal with Anxiety and whatever is happening to him.

"What's wrong with him?" Roman asked. The screams were gone, but Anxiety still looked like he was in pain. I looked at Anx then back at Princey and shrugged.

"He looks like he's in pain." I stated sadly. Roman nodded in agreement.

Thomas's POV

The medications that my friends gave me were working and took another one when I started to feel sick again usually it takes ten minutes for it to start working though. They last for a couple hours each time I take some. I was still resting, but not as often. About thirty minutes after I took the medication I could tell something was wrong. It wasn't me because I was feeling fine, but something was wrong. I was going to summon all my personalities but Logan walked into my room looking really worried.

"Hey Logan," I said. He looked like he wanted to say something, but didn't know how.

"How are you feeling?" He asked after a minute.

"Better than I have been," I replied. He looked at me a little confused. "where is everyone else?" I finally asked.

"Roman and Patton are helping Anxiety," the logical persona stated.

"Helping him? what's wrong?" I questioned. Just then Morality walked into the room.

"Logan, we need you," Patton said. I've never seen him more serious before.

"what's wrong?" I asked again.

"Anxiety is fading and we don't know why," Logan replied sinking down after the parental figure.

Wow Already 120 views. It may not seem like a lot, but to me it is. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my story, its people like you that make me want to keep going.

Also...

What do you guys think is going to happen next?