Take It Off For Me

Viewer Discretion
Explicit Sexual Content

It was Saturday night at Golden, and Lauren and Camila had been spending more and more time together each day of the week. They considered themselves together, but not many people knew about it. The other girls of Fifth Harmony did in fact know about them though, and they teased Lauren non stop. They thought they were very cute together though, and they liked that Lauren was finally getting some happiness.

Taylor had given Camila the job of locking up that night, and Camila had a plan. She had asked Lauren to stick around after their performance, so that she could stay on stage with her during the music and the end of the party. Lauren stayed, and everyone there left around one AM. Camila kept the music on, which was unusual.

"I'm going to run to the bathroom, I'll be right back... then we can clean up." Camila told Lauren, hurrying off to the back area. Quickly, she tried to carry out her mission of taking one of the stripper's costumes. Camila had asked her to leave it out so that she could try it on just for fun, since they were the same size. The stripper was a very nice girl and left it out for Camila. Camila hurried and stripped off all of her clothes. She put on the blue stripper push up bra and underwear set. She put on the lace tights and silver high heels. Her legs looked silky smooth and her stomach looked incredible. It was like the raunchy outfit was made for her, like it could seduce any person from anywhere at any time. She put on a spritz of perfume sitting out, then rushed back to the main room. The Weekend music was playing from the DJ booth, which was perfect. The song was called Often. As Camila walked through the doors, Lauren's eyes fell on Camila and she was instantly amused.

"Babe what are you doing..?" She asked, eyes glued to her.

"Just follow me" Camila said, seductively. She lead her girlfriend over to one of the stripper poles that had a chair in front of it. The colorful lights were still shining on the spot.

"Sit down" Camila insisted. Lauren wasn't hesitating, but when she caught on to what was happening, a large smirk appeared on her face. Camila was known for the shy, innocent, cutesy girl that Lauren always felt guilty looking at in a sexual manner.. but now she felt nothing but drawn to the sexy Cuban girl dressed as a stripper. Lauren sat down in the chair, making Camila smile. Camila wanted to please Lauren as much as humanly possible. She had turned into a completely different person than her usual jokster, high fiving teenager. As Lauren was sitting in the chair, Camila made her way in front of Lauren. Making eye contact the whole time, Camila slowly walked closer and closer to the chair, until she was as close as she could come without touching Lauren, and Lauren not touching her. Camila walked behind the chair, and put her leg around it, resting her foot onto part of the seat Lauren wasnt sitting on. She moved her body in a dancing motion, just warming up. She had never done this before but she would try her best to be sexy. Feeling a bit more confident, she walked to the front of the chair, facing Lauren. Camila could tell Lauren looked extremely amused and turned on with her slight smirk and gazing eyes. Camila placed one leg on each side of the chair, leveling herself on top of Lauren. She started grinding her body against Lauren's, very slowly. Her blue bra was against Lauren's shirt and so was her bare stomach. Lauren's breathing deepened, making Camila even more motivated and inspired to be as fun as she could. As she slowly moved her torso back and forth against Lauren, she kissed her girlfriend passionately. Camila felt Lauren's tongue slip into her mouth, in and out as they kissed. As they continued to make out, Camila felt Lauren's hands smoothly massaging her breasts as she sat on top of her. Camila broke away from the kiss, teasing her girlfriend. She got up, and turned around giving Lauren a clear view of her ass, dressed in the revealing blue thong. She bent down, making the sexy underwear show off even more of her skin. Keeping in mind that the two had not yet slept together, Camila smiled at the thought of making Lauren wet. She wanted to take control, leaving Lauren begging for more. Camila felt Lauren's hands against her ass, as she moved her hips back and forth, lower and lower. Then raised up again, turning around to seduce her girlfriend. Camila rocked a hair flip and seductively got down on her knees, crawling closer to Lauren. Lauren's legs were wide open since she was no longer able to keep them closed for Camila. Camila was on her knees and placed on hand on Lauren, right between her legs. Camila embraced the sexual tension between them as Lauren laid her head back in relaxation. Camila rubbed in between Lauren's thighs, over her pants causing Lauren to breathe very heavily.

"Want to know the new fun thing about our adult relationship that we didn't have as kids?" Camila was close to almost whispering her words.

"What's that?" Lauren's raspy voice replied.

"We're adults." Camila whispered into Lauren's ear, now on her feet. She backed off of Lauren once again and turned around, shaking her hips and ass in all different ways, dancing as seductively as possible. Lauren couldn't even form thoughts due to this seduction that she wasn't even expecting. Lauren bit her lip, unable to control herself. Camila was absolutely without a doubt the most sexiest woman in the entire universe, Lauren thought. Camila turned around and placed herself on top of Lauren again, both of her legs on opposite sides of the chair. She started kissing Lauren's delicious lips, and kissed down her neck, leaving a hickey here and there. She ran her hands through Lauren's hair, taking one hundred percent control of their sexual make out session.

"You would look" Camila whispered as she paused kissing, then started again. "Even better" She breathed. "With your clothes off right now"

"Take them off then" Lauren ordered, as she let Camila own her. Without pausing, Camila started with the shirt, lifting it over Lauren's head. She continued using her magnificent kissing skills as she undid the green eyed girls' bra, and tossing it to where it was no longer in her view. Camila was taken back by the sight and overwhelmed by her undeniable sexual attraction to her.

"You're so damn beautiful" Camila said, as she continued kissing her. Camila moved her body downward, positioning herself on her knees as Lauren still sat on the chair. Camila slowly unbuttoned Lauren's black jeans, then undoing the zipper. She slowly took her pants off, making Lauren wait even longer. The lacy black underwear came off with them, and Camila could feel herself becoming wetter for Lauren. Lauren was completely naked now, giving up control. Camila knew exactly what to do before Lauren even directed her to do it. Camila ran her fingers through Lauren's wet folds and moved her index finger in circular motion on Lauren's clit. Lauren moaned a little, as Camila was only warming up. Camila kept her finger on Lauren's swollen clit, sufficing Lauren's desires. Substituting her finger for her tongue, Camila made swirls like a paint brush on its canvas. Camila's tongue swirled, picking up rapid speed causing Lauren to arch her back against the chair, her legs moving a little too much. Lauren gasped in pleasure as Camila thrusted one finger inside Lauren, in and out. Lauren moaned with every movement. Camila added another finger and curled them upward inside Lauren, grazing her g-spot over and over again. This went on for about another ten minutes of moaning and heavy breathing until Lauren eagerly came.
"Now you take your clothes off baby girl, and sit on my face please" Lauren instructed, as Camila smiled in agreement.