Love Me One More Time

It was Saturday night once again, and Lauren noticed Camila didn't show up for work. She had been looking forward to at least catching a glimpse of her or walking past her on her way to the stage. She had something she needed to tell Camila, and it was urgent. She knew Camila wouldn't give her a moment to talk, but she at least wanted to try.
It was the end of the night, and they were all done performing. She needed to go backstage to get her bag, and she knew Lucy would be back there. She already saw her earlier on stage.
Lauren held her head up high, ready to approach her ex, who just so happened to be satan.

"Hey we need to talk. Now." Lauren wasn't friendly whatsoever. Lucy quickly turned around and followed Lauren outside, through the back door.

"Hey babe" Lucy was cheerful.

"Don't call me that. I'm not your babe." Lauren said harshly. "I just need to know, what is wrong with you? And do you need to be put into a mental hospital or something? There is help for people like you, all you have to do is say the word."

"What are you talking about?" Lucy asked.

"You lied to me. And to Camila, and you probably are going to lie to me right now so I don't even know why I'm talking to you. Just stay away from me and everyone in my life, okay?" Lauren meant it. "Stay out of my life and don't ever talk to me again." And with that, Lauren walked away, happy with the words that she said. Lucy followed her back inside.
Lauren felt Lucy come up from behind her and grab her hand, guiding her through a hallway towards the back of the building. Lucy pulled Lauren into a closet, and shut the door. She flipped the light switch on.

"I won't stay away from you." Lucy put her foot down. "We both know that's not what you want." Lucy kissed Lauren's lips, softly yet passionately. She kept kissing her, with rhythm and Lauren kissed her back. Lucy kissed her with all of the feelings she had stored up all along.
No words were exchanged, but so much was going on and neither of them pulled away. Lucy slipped her hand down Lauren's pants, unable to do anything because they were so tight. They were in such a confined, small closet but that wasn't stopping Lucy.
Lucy quickly unzipped and unbuttoned Lauren's pants, pulling them down.

"Do you want me to stop?" Lucy asked, looking into Lauren's emerald eyes. Lauren took a second of slight hesitation, but nodded.

"No." Lauren said, letting Lucy go on.

"Good." Lucy smiled with pleasure.
She slid down Lauren's underwear after managing to get on her knees. Lauren could barely open her legs but Lucy spread them just enough. Lucy plunged her mouth in between Lauren's legs, and let her tongue do the work.

The two girls walked outside together with their things afterwards, thankful that no one caught them.

"This is wrong." Lauren blurted as they were walking to her jeep. She stopped so they could talk, and Lucy stopped and faced her.

"Why?" Lucy got impatient. "Why is it so wrong? You and Camila are done. We've always been better together, Laur."

"She's heartbroken, and alone. I drove her to end things with me because I was so cruel to her. I didn't believe her, I pushed so hard to keep us a secret... I never gave her what she wanted. I never treated her right. When did I become the person that doesn't treat their girl right? That was never supposed to be me."

"Lauren..." Lucy exhaled. "Get over her."

Lauren chuckled. "That's not so easy."

"I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible. You need to forget her. Stop beating yourself up about what you did and didn't do, and accept what's in the past. But guess what isn't? Me. I'm your present and I could be your future. Just let me." Lucy tried to persuade her.

Lauren thought for a moment. "One day when I'm older, I'm gonna hear something funny or think of something funny, and the first thing that will come to mind will be 'I can't wait until I tell Camila' so she can laugh too. And for a second, I'll forget she's not there anymore. But then reality will hit me so hard, and I can just picture my heart being broken all over again. Coming to the realization that she's gone. I know that I'll wish I made it right with her. Even though I've done so many things to make her sad... I want to be her happiness." Lauren vented.

"What about mine?" Lucy cried. "What about my happiness? It's you."

"I don't want you."

"So you just use me for sex and then go crawling back to her... hm. Funny how that sounds familiar. Oh! That's right, that's how you explain me and what I apparently do." Lucy huffed. "Unbelievable." She remarked to herself.

"It's not like that. You pull me in and make it impossible for me to say anything but yes. And when I say no you just keep trying." Lauren hissed. "Every time I think about her, my chest tightens up and my throat burns and I just.. I feel so much. And it's for her. And I can't have her. But my point is, I can't feel that way for you. Not anymore, not ever."

"You're a player, Lauren Jauregui." Lucy cleared her throat.

"And you're a liar, Lucy Vives." And with that, Lauren got in her jeep, leaving Lucy alone for the last time.