To Think It Stays The Same

It was now Thursday night at Golden, and Camila was about to go on stage for the first time. Fifth Harmony was just finishing up their sound check and short practice. As they finished, Lauren ran into Camila while she was walking off stage, and caught her to give her a sweet, innocent kiss on the cheek. Camila blushed and smiled ear to ear.
"I thought you didn't want to be public?" Camila questioned, bright eyed.
"Who the hell cares?" Lauren answered, flaunting an 'I don't care about anything or what anyone thinks' attitude. "I have to talk to you as soon as possible princess, I'll be here later. You're closing tonight right babe?"

"Yeah yeah" Camila replied, curious about what her girlfriend needed to talk to her about, but she brushed it off.
"See you then baby" Camila hugged Lauren tightly. "By the way! You sounded amazing just now. You blow me away every damn time... your voice literally gives me chills and I feel like I'm floating on cloud nine"

Lauren giggled. "Aww thank you!" She said in an overly cute voice, and waved as Camila walked on stage to get started. They were opening right about now.

"And good luck!!" Lauren shouted towards Camila, and walked in the back to get some water and change.

Camila stood on the stage alone with her booth, headphones in and ready to remix some dope music. She loved what she did, and loved getting paid for it in her hometown with her best friend since birth. She hoped and prayed nothing would change, that her and Lauren could remain in that town together, doing what they loved and just being together every day. She hoped that Lauren felt the same passionate feelings that she did. She felt overwhelmed by all of the feelings and emotions Lauren gave her, and didn't even want to try to explain them all. Luckily she didn't have to, because all of them summed up left the everlasting smile on her face.

It was around 1 AM and everyone was gone except the two who were locking up.
"So." Lauren broached as They both wiped off a table with a wet rag. "What would you say if the girls and I got a record label? If we got signed?"

"God, that would be amazing" Camila replied with tired eyes.

"Really?" Lauren asked, her green eyes sparkling.

"I would be so proud of you, love."

"Because.." Lauren dreamily sighed as a smile spread across her face. "We did."
For a moment they stared at each other, Lauren smiling so much her face must have hurt, and Camila looking shocked and surprised.
"We found out today at rehearsal just tonight! LA Reid was here last week and we didn't know and they've been considering us for a long time now apparently. We're getting a manager and everything!" Lauren added, too excited to even control.

"You're.." Camila smiled. "You're serious?"

"Yes!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Baby oh my god!" Camila ran into Lauren's arms, congratulating her. She was truly proud of her. "Congratulations! Oh my god!!" They laughed together.

"Thank you so much!" Lauren laughed and could not stop smiling. "Thank you for supporting me"

"Always, princess! Always." Camila assured her, kissing her lips gently. "You are going to do amazing, incredible things."

"I hope so." Lauren nodded her head.

"You will!" Camila smiled widely again. "We need to get the hell out of here and celebrate!"

The two gathered their things, hand in hand, and Camila locked all of the doors inside and outside of Golden. They rushed inside of Lauren's jeep, and Lauren drove them to her apartment. Inside, Camila set down her purse and took off her shoes. Lauren did the same. The light blue walls once again reminded Camila of the ocean, and she felt at home. Lauren walked into her small kitchen, getting out a large bottle of champagne.

"Yay!" Camila giggled, joining her in the kitchen. Lauren poured herself and Camila a glass, to celebrate the new record deal and Lauren's success. They didn't know what was to come of it, or what would ever happen - how far Fifth Harmony would get, but they were too excited to even think about it. Lauren took a gulp of her wine, walking over beside Camila on the opposite side of the counter. She randomly lifted Camila's shirt up over her head, and continued to drink more of the delicious beverage. Camila did the same to Lauren, taking it a step further and undoing her girlfriend's bra.

"Hey no fair" Lauren fake pouted, and undid Camila's bra to get even with her. They continued drinking the champagne, glass after glass, half naked and on such a high. They kept drinking until Camila abruptly laughed, and set down her glass.
"Race you to the shower!" And ran into Lauren's bathroom, which had a glass see through shower. Lauren swallowed her last drink of champagne, and quickly followed Camila. She discovered the shower on, and Camila inside - naked. Eagerly, she hopped in after her, both of them drunk and happy. They realized this was a high, the height of their relationship... the beginning. And they hoped nothing would change.

Hello guys!! Thank you so much for reading this story, I hope you all are liking it so far, voting and commenting!! I really do appreciate feedback, it means the world to me. The smut will die down but for now I hope it's entertaining!
All the love ❤️