A Mistake And A Homecoming

Where had she gone wrong? What had she done? Had she took everything in the wrong way? Why didn't she say it back? Why didn't she say it back?

Camila couldn't stop her head from running wild as she stood on stage that night, the complete opposite of excited or hyped up. She felt let down, confused, and she over thought every little thing, starting from the moment she came back to Miami. What did she do wrong?

The night ended and she retreated to the back room, where she found all of the strippers gathering their things, cleaning up, and changing. Camila tried to to stay out of their way along with a few of the other bartenders who were also trying to get home as soon as possible. Camila got her bag, and put her headphones in it. She pulled the black hair band off of her wrist and tied her hair in a pony tail, since she was getting hotter. Put almost went to put her sweatshirt on, until she realized it wasn't her sweatshirt, and she didn't exactly feel like wearing Lauren's clothes right now. She shoved the sweatshirt into her bag, and was on her way out.
"Camila!" She heard someone call her name from the group of strippers, and turned around.

"Oh, hey Lucy." Camila greeted her to see what was up.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Lucy kindly asked, as she put a jacket on along with her jeans.

"Yeah sure.." Camila thought it was odd of Lucy to ask but went along with her outdoors. They stood there right outside the door as Lucy began to speak.

"So I know I don't know you very well and you don't know me very well..." Lucy started. "But I think I've figured something out."
Camila felt a bit nervous like she was about to be exposed for something, but kept listening calmly.
"I think that you don't like boys.. and I think that Lauren girl from the band that plays here... I think she doesn't either. If you know what I mean...? Lucy questioned.

"Oh" Camila realized what she was asking, and she turned into her perky self now that she was aware Lucy wasn't confronting her for something bad. "Well she doesn't really want anyone to know, but we're friends right? So um... yeah, yeah we're kind of together."

"Thought so" Lucy smiled, but then her smile disappeared. "See, I've noticed something about that girl."

"What?" Camila was caught off guard, she knew that Lauren didn't know Lucy very well at all.

"Well.. you know what, nevermind." Lucy excused herself and turned to walk away.

"No wait" Camila stopped her and she turned back to face Camila, and walked closer again. "What have you noticed?"
Lucy paused for a moment to think if she really should say these things, then continued.

"I think she's the kind of girl that likes to hurt people. Maybe she doesn't realize that that's what she does, and maybe she doesn't intend to... but I think she tends to hurt people that care about her. Just something I picked up.. I could be wrong." Lucy explained hesitantly.

"Well I don't know how you picked that up without knowing her but I definitely can agree with that sometimes. But she doesn't mean to, it just happens I think." Camila said, thinking about the unrequited "I love you."

"You deserve better." Lucy complimented the brown eyed girl as she moved her way closer to Camila. "You deserve more." Lucy moved closer.

"What are you doing..?" Camila asked as she backed away from her.

"I could give you more, I could be better than what she gives you... Camila, you deserve someone who will love you wholeheartedly. Someone who would never hurt you. Break up with her, leave her and be with me." Lucy pleaded as she tried to move closer again, and she quickly kissed her on the lips. It was a slight and fast kiss, but it happened.