Chapter 2

Nick’s POV

I took a deep breath as I opened the door leading to my house. I turned around as I closed my door and as I turned back around, I sawSelena in some slutty lingerie. I screamed and fell on the floor. I covered my eyes, hoping to get the disgusting image out of my head. I heard clicks on the wood floor as Selena came closer to me, “Please! Don’t hurt me!” I yelled, hoping the monster didn’t come to attack me.

I heard the clicks stop, and Selena scoffed, “God, Nick, what is wrong with you? I’m trying to be sexy for you, and you don’t even like it.” Selena turned on her heels and started walking toward the stairs. I started to lift myself off the floor when I heard the one thing I hate Selena saying to me, “No wonder you’re still a virgin.”

I threw my briefcase on the floor and yelled, “Selena, you know I hate when you say that!”

She turned around and started walking toward me, “Well, it’s true. Otherwise you wouldn’t be one, would you?” I grinded my teeth and a growl escaped my lips, “That’s what I thought, Nick.”

“You know what, Selena. You’re a bitch! You care for no one but yourself! Get out of my house!”

Selena stared me straight in the eyes, “Say it again.”

“Say what? That you’re a bitch? Okay, you’re a bitch.”

Selena kept her intense glare, “Say it one more time.”

I stepped closer to her, “You’re… a… bitch. Do you want me to say it again? Okay, you’re a bitch!” I started walking around the living room with my hands in the air, “Bitch, bitch, bitch!”

“You know, Nick, you turn me on when you call me a bitch,” Selena smirked.

I turned towards her and gagged, “I’m sorry. I just threw up in my mouth a little.”

“Whatever. I’m just going to go to our room and get ready.” Selena turned around and walked up the stairs.

I yelled up to her, “The date doesn’t start until seven. We have four hours.”

She yelled back, “I never said I was going to get ready for the date.” She walked into the room and disappeared from my sight. I sighed, relieved I won’t have to see that monster for right now. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I started chugging it as I start walking up to my room. I tossed the empty water bottle in the trash by the door in our room. I started taking my tie off as I turn toward my bed. I yelled and fell on the ground again as I see a now naked Selena on the bed.

I started crawling on the floor as I covered my eyes, “Selena! What the fuck! Are you trying to make me blind?” I kept crawling until I ran into something. I look to see its Selena’s legs, “Ew, nasty. Get some clothes on!” I stand up from the ground with my arm around my head, shielding my eyes from wretched sight.

“Why do I even try?” Selena walked toward the bathroom, and I waited a couple of seconds to make sure she wasn't going to give me another surprise attack. I let my arm fall slowly from my eyes. I sighed, relieved she isn’t in my sight anymore. I shook my head and grabbed my tie and jacket and started heading down the stairs. Ugh, I can’t believe what I saw. I walked out of the house and to my car. I’m going to start this double date a couple of hours early. I wonder what Joe’s doing? I’ll just see when I get to his house. When I arrived, I fixed my tie and walked up to his door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I heard a girl voice yell, “Coming!”

I waited a couple of seconds until I see the door start to open. Here we go.