Chapter 11

Demi’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal darkness. I closed my eyes again and opened them to reveal the same sight. I groaned and pushed forward. I hit something hard and gasped.

I breathed in and smelled the aroma of vanilla. Oh, I know that smell. I pulled away, and I finally saw light. I was in Nick’s chest all along. I giggled softly and brought my hand up to run it along his abs. I smiled as I saw him stir in his sleep. I brought my lips up to his and kissed them ever so softly. He kissed back a few seconds later and wrapped his arm around my waist. I giggled as I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

“Hello, Beautiful,” he smiled.

I blushed and brought my lips to his again. I pulled away and quickly went in for another kiss. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down as I climbed on top of him.

“Can we finish what we started earlier… now?” I said out of breath. Nick put his hands on my waist and smiled at me.

“Okay!” he said overexcitedly.

He kissed my stomach and moved his hands to the top of my back. He pushed me downward so our lips collide. He pushed me on the bed, so he could climb on top of me. He started kissing all over my body, giving me chills and butterflies. I moaned as he kissed my inner thigh.

I started feeling really nervous as he moved upward, closer to my private area. He lifted his face up and brought his lips to mine again. He slipped his hands underneath my back and pulled off my bra. He tossed it lightly to the floor and kissed my left breast, while massaging my other.

I moaned from the chills his touch gave me. He kissed in between my breasts then kissed my stomach. I brought my hands to his boxers and put my hand in them, rubbing him roughly. He moaned into my stomach, still kissing me. I giggled and pulled his boxers down slowly.

He slowly ran his hands along my body, finding my underwear. He pulled them down slowly and tossed somewhere in the room. He again started to kiss my inner thigh and this time kissed my private area. He only kissed it once, and his lips trailed their way back to my lips.

He kissed me a couple of times before he pulled away. “Are you ready, Demi.”

I nodded nervously, and I felt him enter into me slowly. I closed my eyes from the pain. I gripped the bed sheets as he started to thrust in and out.

“Ow!” I screamed.

He stopped and kissed me. “Do you want me to stop?”

I opened my eyes and looked him straight in the eyes. “No! Just go easy. I trust you. I love you.”

He nodded and starts thrusting in and out again. I threw my hands onto his back and dug my fingernails into it. He moaned a little, and I started to feel the pain go away. I yelled in pleasure for him to go faster.

---

After hours of making love, we lied next to each other, sweaty and out of breath. I cuddled into his moist chest. “I love you.”

From the sound of his voice, he sounded like he was smiling, too. “I love you too, Demi.”

I took in the faint vanilla smell left in the room and closed my eyes, drifting off to a nice, deep sleep.