Chapter 10

Demi’s POV

Nick placed me on my feet as we entered our room. I made the first move by crashing my lips onto his. Our lips moved in unison, and his tongue traced my bottom lip, begging for permission. I teased him by pulling away and brushing my lips against his.

He groaned, “Demiiii.”

I giggled, and he placeed his lips back on mine. I jumped up onto his waist and threw my legs around it. He put his hands on my butt, trying to hold me into place. I felt his hardened member on my thigh, and he carried me to our bed. He placed me lightly onto the bed and climbed slowly on top of me. He moved his lips to my cheek, then to my jaw, then to my neck. He sucked on it, and I moaned lightly. He chuckled and moved his hands to my inner thigh, rubbing it. He moved it slowly to the button of my pants and unbuttoned it slowly, removing them. I moved my hands to his shirt and pulled it over his head. My finger traced his abs, and they found their way to his pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them off. He pulled my shirt over my head to reveal my pink and black bra. He moved his lips from my neck and kissed in between my breasts. He kissed down to my stomach and looked up at me.

“I love you, Demi.” I smiled as he placed his lips back on mine. He pulled away after a couple of seconds. “Say it back to me.”

I looked at him puzzled. “Say what?”

He beautiful face turned hurt. “That you love me.” My heart raced. I know I loved him, and I felt it every day, every second of the day, but what if I tell him I love him, and he goes back to Selena? I told Joe I loved him and look what happened.

“Demi, please tell me.”

I feel hot tears burning my eyes. “I can’t,” I sobbed softly. “I can’t because you’ll just leave me!” I brought my hands up to my eyes and rubbed them. I felt Nick’s arms lift me up into a hug. He rolled onto his side and held me tightly.

He whispered into my ear. “Demi, I could never leave you. I love you so much, and I just want to hear those three words back, please?”

I burried my head into the nape of his neck. I talked into it. “If I tell you I love you, all you’re going to do is leave me, and I can’t have that. I told Joe I loved him, and he cheated on me. What if you do the same?”

“First off, I’m not Joe. Second, like I said, I love you so much, so It'd be pretty difficult to leave you.” I smiled and kissed his neck. He chuckled, “Why don’t we finish what we started, later.”

I pulled away and kissed his lips. “I love you, Nick.”

He smiled widely, “I love you so much.” He kissed my cheek and started to sing softly. I fell asleep listening to his voice. “Because sometime's a fight is better black and white…”