Chapter 13

Demi’s POV

I lied on the couch, trying to pass the time. Ugh, I was so bored, and I’ve only laid here for five minutes. I yawned. I was kind of tired though. Making love at hours at a time really takes a lot out of a person. I closed my eyes, letting myself start to drift off to the wonderful world of sleep when I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned and walked over to the door. I jogged to the door when the unknown person started to pound on it. I groaned as I open the door and the most unexpected person came through the door. What is that doing here? “Demi, help me!”

“Um, no. Now, get out.” I started to push her out the door.

“Demi, please! I need Nick back in my life!” she pleaded.

“Selena, you should have thought of that before you cheated on him with my boyfriend.” I said coldly.

She started bursting out in tears. “I know, and I shouldn’t have done that! That was the worst mistake in my entire life! Please, Demi!!” she fell to the ground on her knees.

“Selena, please don’t cry,” I said, trying to help her up. “Why aren’t you satisfied with Joe anyway?”

“Do you know how annoying it is to hear him say his ex-girlfriend’s name when we’re having sex? It’s such a turn off when you hear it over and over again. Plus, Nick is everything Joe isn’t. Nick would never cheat on me or hit on another girl right in front of me. Please, Demi, help me.”

I sighed. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. “Come back here tomorrow, okay?”

She started jumping up and down. “Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love you soo much!” she squealed and hugged me.

I groaned and pushed her away. “Don’t think I forgave you for cheating with my boyfriend,” I said disgusted. She nodded and walked out of the door.

Okay? That was nice. I took a deep breath and then someone knocked on the door. My heart raced. I look edat clock. 4:30 p.m. Oh, God, that’s Nick. I placed my hand on the doorknob and took another deep breath. I opened it slowly and a happy Nick stood on the other side of the door. I let a fake smile engulf my face as he walked in and twirled me around.

“Hey, baby, I missed you so much,” he said as he pecks me on the lips.

I ignored the tingling feeling that stays on my lips. “I missed you so much, too.” I smiled and kissed him once more. I heard his leather briefcase hit to the floor, and my feet weren't touching the wood floor anymore. I threw my legs around his waist as he started walking towards the stairs.

“I love you so much, Nick.” That was the complete truth. He might hate me for what’s about to happen, but I needed him to know how much he means to me; how much I long to see him when he’s away; how much I feel like I’m going to die if he left me. He’s everything to me. Before I know it, we were in our room, and he placed me back on my feet.

“I love you so much, Demi.” I swallowed the knot in my throat as I thought about this being our last time making love to each other. I pulled of my shirt and immediately pulled off his. I felt him tugging at my jeans, and my patience started running low. I unbuttoned them quickly and kicked them somewhere in the room. “Wow, you really did miss me,” he said while kissing my neck.

I moaned as he started sucking on my sweet spot. He chuckled against my skin, giving me chills. I started walking backwards toward the bed and stopped right in front of it. I turned around to where his back is toward the bed. I pulled away and pushed him onto the bed. I jumped on top of him and kissed him sloppily.

He chuckled, “Want it rough?”

I nodded and let him pull off his pants. He unhooked my bra and pulled down my thong. I felt my heart breaking even more as he kept telling me he loved me. I pulled off his boxers, and he pushed me down onto the bed. He kissed my neck and trailed down to my stomach. Ugh, the one day he wanted to go all romantic, I just want him to get it all over with.

I pulled up his face. “Please, Nick, love me.”

He smirked, catching on that I want more than just kisses. He teased me and lowered his hips but didn’t enter me.

“How much do you love me?” he asked, smirking.

“A lot,” I said, groaning.

“Doesn’t seem like it.” He lowered his hips again and rubbed himself against me.

Ugh! I groaned and put my hands on his hips, making him enter into me roughly. I moaned in pleasure as he started off slow. I yelled as he sped up ,catching me off guard.

“I love you so much,” he said, looking me straight into my eyes. I closed them, hoping he doesn’t see how much it hurts me to do this.

---

I laid beside him out of breath. We were both sweaty and taking deep breaths. He turned on his side to hug me, but I got up from the bed. “Where are you going?” he asked.

“I’m leaving,” I said nonchalantly. He got up from the bed also when he saw me start putting on my clothes.

“Where?” he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled away from him, and I let the tears finally fall from my eyes.

“To a place where you never want to see me again!” I sobbed and finished putting on my clothing. He pulled on a pair of boxers and walked toward me.

“Why? Did I do something wrong? I swear if I did, I’ll change, just please don’t leave me!” he said, holding out his arms in front of him. I pushed them away and yelled the three words I never wanted to say to him.

“I hate you! I don’t love you, Nick! You’re nothing to me! Every time we have sex, I hate it because you think I actually love you! I’m only with you because I want sex! Why don’t you go back to someone who actually loves you, like Selena!”

I had tears streaming down my face as I see his emotionless face. After a few seconds, I saw tears well up in his eyes. “Just leave me alone!” I yelled at him.

 I turned around and ran down the steps. I ran out to the car and drive away. I hate myself for all the pain I just caused him. I deserved to die for how much I used him. I just… need somebody.