Chapter 12

Nick’s POV

I woke up with Demi cuddled into my chest. I smiled and took a deep breath. How did I get so lucky as to get her? An angel so perfect, it blew my mind.

I kissed her forehead. I slowly and carefully got out of the bed, trying not to wake my angel up. I limped to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water on and stood under it, taking in the steam that fills the room. I closed my eyes and a moment later, I felt petite arms grip around my torso. I opened my eyes to see the love of my life. She had her head hidden in my chest, and her body was closing the space between our bodies. I brought my arms up to hug her back and kissed her forehead.

She brought her head out of my body and smiled. “You were right. Last night was amazing,” she giggled.

“Aren’t I always right?” I smiled and chuckled.

She blushed, “Yeah, you are. I never thought I’d hear ‘I love you’ so many times in a short amount of time.”

This time, I was the one to blush. “Haha, yeah,” I chuckled nervously. “Don’t act like you didn’t like it,” I said defensively.

She giggled, “I never said I didn’t.” She bit her lip and leaned up to kiss me. I kissed back and lust filled the room.

---

We lied on our bed from our reenactment of the night before. I stood up from the bed and walked to the closet. I started to look for a suit.

“What are you doing?” Demi asked, lifting herself in the bed with the sheet to her chest.

I still rummaged through the closet. “I’m looking for something to wear. You know, I practically own a company. I have to work, remember?”

She sighed, “Yeah, I know, but I was just hoping that we could continue where we left off.”

I turned around with my suit in my hands. I walked towards the bed and saw Demi twirling her fingers in circles on the bed sheets. I chuckled, “I would love to, but like I said I have to work.” I started to slide a pair of boxers on and put my pants on after.

She got up from the bed, leaving the sheet behind, and came and hugged me. She started to kiss my bare chest and giggled when I moaned her name. I felt my buddy bulge, and I pulled away, leaving a pouting Demi. “Sorry, Dems, but I have to work.”

She looked down. “Fine, but no sex for you tonight.”

I put my finger to her chin and lifted it up so her eyes meet mine. “Okay, no sex, but that doesn’t mean we can’t make love.”

She giggled, “So, you found the loophole.”

I chuckled and finished getting my clothes on. I walked down the stairs and checked my hair one last time in the hallway mirror. Demi walked down the stairs after me in one of my over-sized T-shirts. “You know, I should start working at your office, so we can stay with each other more.”

I chuckled and kissed her lips lightly. I pulled away slightly and talked into her lips. “I’ll take last night as your application.”

She giggled, “Sleeping with the boss is awesome. Hey, if you want, you could call me back for an interview, and it could get even better.” I smiled at the thought.

“We have an interview tonight, and I have a feeling you’re going to get the job as my assistant.” I walked toward the door and stepped out. I turned around and wrapped one of my arms around Demi’s waist. I brought her face close to mine and stared into her brown orbs. I kissed her lightly. “See you later, my love.”

She giggled and pulled away. “I kind of like that better than baby. When you say it over and over again when we make love, I have to find the strength not to laugh when your voice cracks. It reminds me of Beiber,” she giggled.

I chuckled and blushed, “Thanks for the warning… my love,” I winked and headed off to my Lamborghini. I got into the driver’s side and buckled my seatbelt. I backed out and waved to Demi one last time before I headed off to work.