Chapter 27

A loud slam behind her made the tears roll down the young beauty’s face. She stopped in the driveway, looking around as she didn’t see her car. “Fuck,” she mumbled, sniffling. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

Not thinking, she soon started walking away from the big white house. She couldn’t believe what had just happened.

Did he just do that? she questioned. No, he really does love me. He even said so himself. He’s just being a prick, and he wasn’t thinking. Yeah, that’s it. He only kissed Selena because… because… because I kissed Joe. If I hadn’t kissed Joe none of this would’ve happened.

All these thoughts ran through her head as she started to pick up her pace down the familiar road way. The weight in her arms began to weigh her down and loud huffs came out of her mouth. Crying didn’t help, obviously. She groaned loudly and her sobs became louder than ever. Stopping at the end of the street she screamed.

“God, what the fuck? Why the fuck is this happening to me? What did I do wrong?” she yelled. The cars zoomed past her, only drowning out her pleads. Stopping her foot like a five year-old, the blonde haired beauty screamed once more. “Fuck this,” she huffed. Turning to her right, she stomped her way to the one person she didn’t want to see but knew would help her.

---

The curly haired man ran his hands through his hair as soon as he slammed his front door shut. “What did I just do?” he yelled. His voice echoed through his empty house, reminding him that he was alone.

He brought his hands down from his head and looked at them. He watched as they clutched into fists and immediately slammed them into the white wall next to him. He yelled through the pain and pulled them back, seeing small drops of blood running from his knuckles.

“Nice one,” he mumbled.

He rolled his eyes at his childlike actions and shook his hands out, walking down the three-stepped staircase and over to the kitchen. He turned the right knob on the sink. Rinsing his hands with cold water, the overly frustrated man started to question what he did.

“Why was I thinking?” he asked out loud. “Oh, right, I wasn’t thinking. God, you’re so fucking stupid, Nick. Why would you even kiss Selena? Most importantly, why would you do it in front of Demi? She’s fucking right. You know that, right? Ugh!” he yelled, his hands clenching up until his knuckles started to turn white. Closing the water tightly, he threw his hands up in the air, cursing to himself.

Groaning, he walked over to the small table next to his couch. He grabbed his keys and sunglasses then headed over to the front door.

He swiftly closed it, locked it, and walked over to his black mustang. Settling himself into the driver’s side, he closed the door while putting his key into the ignition. He quickly sped out of the driveway, searching door his neighborhood.