Chapter 7

Demi’s POV

I pulled out of the kiss and placed my hands on Nick’s arms that are wrapped around my waist. I let my eye lids flutter open to see Nick’s eyes still closed. I lightly put my head in the nape of his neck. Being this close feels so right. I love the feeling of adrenaline rushing through my body and the feeling of my heart wanting to jump out of my chest. I took a deep breath, hoping it would keep my breathing stable. I epically failed.

“Demi, I…” Nick dropped his arms from my waist and put them on my cheeks, bringing my face out so my eyes would meet his.

“I shouldn’t have done that, I know,” I said, still trying to keep my breathing even. I pulled away from his grip. “I should get going.”

As I turned around, Nick grabbed my arm, so I faced him. “I never said I didn’t like it. Truth is, that was the best kiss ever,” Nick smiled.

“Really?” I said, my voice squeaking.

Nick chuckled, “Really, gurl,” Nick said in a girl voice. I giggled, and he pulled me into another hug. I snuggled into him for a few minutes.

“You know, I can’t go out with someone who hasn’t gone through puberty yet,” I giggled.

Nick laughed, “Hey, I’m not Beiber.” I laughed along with him.

Nick’s POV

“Hey, Dems, want to go back to my house?” I asked hopeful.

Demi smileed her beautiful smile. I love that smile. “Yeah, of course.”

“Cool,” I said, acting stupid.

“Acting stupid there, I see.”

I blushed, “You know me so well.”

I walked Demi to my car and drove us back to my house. When we arrived, I walked to Demi’s side and opened the door for her.

“Thanks, gentleman,” she smiled. I blushed and ignore it. I walked to the door and opened it for the both of us. She walked inside and made her way to the living room. I walked toward her but stopped when my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Nick, it’s Cody.”

Whoa, haven’t talked to Cody in the longest time. “Hey, dude, long time no talk.”

“Yeah, I know, but hey, I was wondering if you’d want to come to my party tomorrow.”

I thought about it. “Um, am I allowed to bring anybody?”

Cody answered enthusiastically. “Duh, the more people the better, especially if you bring a hot chick.”

“Awesome, so I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Totally. Adios.”

“Yeah, bye,” and I hung up. I turned toward Demi.

“How was that?” Demi asked with curiosity.

“It was my friend Cody. He asked if I wanted to go to a party, and I said yeah. My question for you is, would you like to be my date?”

Demi smiled huge and jumped off the couch to hug me. “Yes! I haven’t been to a party since forever,” she pulled away. “I can’t wait.”

“Neither can I,” I smiled and made my way towards the couch. I lied down on it, and Demi laid on me. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.