Chapter 9

Demi’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I immediately regretted it and closed them because of the light hitting my eyes. Ugh, why is everything so bright? I, again, started to slowly opened my eyes, hoping they adjusted to the light. I lifted myself up slowly, holding the bed sheet to my chest. I put my hand to my head. Ow, my head was pounding, and it was killing me. I felt a breeze flow across my body. Why do I feel naked? I looked underneath the blanket. Oh, my god, I’m naked!

I pulled the sheet to my chest again. I looked around the unfamiliar room. Where am I? All I remember was coming to Cody’s party, and Miley handed me a drink. Oh, my god, I must’ve gotten drunk! Shit!

“Ugh!” I fell back on the pillow, and my elbow hit something soft yet hard.

“Grr,” someone groaned.

My eyes widened as I turn on my side. There was a huge, long lump under the blanket. I lifted my hand slowly to pull back the sheet. I started to pull back the blanket and saw hair. Ahh, oh, my god! I pulled back the sheet more, and I saw a nice, toned body. Oh ,wow, I didn’t mind this sight. I smiled and realized who it is.

“Ahh!!” I screamed. I roll off the bed, and the beautiful man shot up out of the bed. I pulled the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around me. “Nick, what are you doing here!!? And you’re naked!” I covered my eyes. I must admit, I loved the sight, but I couldn't look at him. I wanted to, but I couldn’t. Oh, whatever.

I peeked a little above the blanket. Nick jumpped off the bed and ran franticly around the room butt naked. I giggled, “Nick, what are you doing?”

“I’m looking for my boxers! Where the hell are they?” he yelled. I giggled from seeing him running around the room franticly. He dove on the floor when he found them and quickly stood back up to put them on. He started walking toward me. “Demi, please don’t be mad!”

I started to lift myself off the floor, and Nick helped me. “Why would I be mad?” I started to walk and my legs were extremely sore. Ow, why was I so sore? It felt like I ran five miles in a minute, but it was more like a good type of sore. It was a soreness that you kind of enjoy, like you want more of it. I looked up at him. “Why am I so sore?”

Nick engulfed me into a hug. “Please don’t hate me, Demi.”

I wrapped the sheet around both of us. It was now my naked body around Nick’s half naked body.

“Nick, please, tell me what happened. I won’t be mad, I promise.”

Nick took a deep breath, “Demi, we had sex,” he finished his sentence in a whisper.

I pulled away from the hug, backed away, and looked at him intently. “We what?”

“Do I have to repeat it? Demi, you got drunk, and we had sex. I tried to stop it, but I was, like, caught under a spell,” Nick stepped forward and grabbed my hands. “I’m so sorry,” he whispered.

So let me get this straight. I had sex for the first time ever, and I can’t even remember it? How the hell does that happen? “How come I don’t remember it?” I asked with tears on the verge of spilling out of my eyes.

“I don’t know. Miley handed you some drink last night and just everything happened. I’m so sorry. I don’t know how many times I have to apologize, but I just want you to know is that I don’t care if you’re mad at me, but, please, just don’t hate me.” Nick pulled me into another hug, and I burried my face into his chest. I let the tears pour out. “Shh, Demi, please don’t cry,” he said, rubbing my back.

I pulled away and sniffled, “Can you explain this to me when we get home? I don’t want to be here any longer.”

Nick wiped away a tear from my cheek with his thumb. “Of course. Let me just go so you can change with some privacy.”

When he turned, I stopped him. “You had sex with me. I think I can handle you watching me change. You can change, too.”

He smiled slightly and blushed. “Uh, thanks. I love you, Demi. Remember that.” He kissed my lips softly, and I smiled when we pull away. We both got changed, and we started to walk to the car. Why do I have to be so sore?

I waddled my way to his mustang when he looks at me funny. “Why are you, like… waddling,” he asked, chuckling a little.

“Don’t make fun. I’m sore. Leave me alone.” His face turned a bright pink. I laughed, “Your fault for asking.”

Nick ignored me and picked me up to take me to his car. He put me in the passenger seat and jogged over to the driver’s side. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, barely drifting off into a light nap. It felt like five minutes went by when Nick started shaking me.

“Dems, we’re here.”

“Carry me.” I heard the door open then close. A couple seconds later, my door opened, and I was being lifted. I threw my arms around his neck as he carried me to the house. After a little while, he placed me on the living room couch, and he went to the kitchen.

“Demi, want anything to eat?”

“Just water,” I said half asleep. I could feel myself wake up more when I hear Nick walk into the living room. I felt his breath on my face. Next thing I knew, I felt his soft lips on mine. He pulled away, and kissed my cheek.

His thumb stroked my cheek. “Please don’t cry. I didn’t mean it. It just happened. I wish you knew what happened. I don’t regret it as long as you don’t.” Hurt filled his voice.

I opened my eyes and leaned forward enough to kiss his lips. “I don’t regret it. I just wish I remembered.” I leaned forward again and met his lips. “Show me what happened,” I said into his lips.

“What do you mean?” he asked also into my lips.

“Let’s renact what we did. Please? Only if you want to though,” I said, kissing him again.

He picked me up and started taking us to our room. “Oh, trust me, I want to do what we did, again. All you have to know is that it felt amazing,” he said, smiling like a five year-old. I giggled and kissed his soft, plump lips. Oh, goodie, here’s our room. I can’t wait.