Chapter 8

Nick’s POV

I walked up to my room after I wake up. My back was a little stiff from sleeping on the couch all night, and I bet Demi’s was, too, for sleeping on my chest. Okay, time to start getting ready. I searched through my closet.

Let’s see, not that, not that, not that, not- oh, baby. Demi would go crazy for this. Man, I feel like a chick. I searched through my closet a little more and found the rest of my clothing that would complete my outfit. I put on my clothes and looked in the mirror. I was wearing a white V-neck and dark blue skinny jeans. I smiled at my reflection and started walking down the stairs to meet Demi walking up them. She stopped me.

“Wow, baby, love the outfit. You look sexy,” she winked, and I stopped to let my emotions calm down. Calm down, Nick, just calm down. I took a deep breath and finished making my way down the stairs. I took a look in the mirror in the hallway and put the finishing touches on my hair. I heard clicks on the wood floor, and I looked to see Demi in the sexiest outfit ever. Uh, so much for calming my emotions. As she walked toward me in a short black dress that hugs her curves, I felt my pants tighten with every step. Oh, god, Demi, just stop right there before I eat you up.

“Wow, Demi, you look…”

Demi looked down disappointed. “Is it that bad?” she asked, hurt filling her voice.

I walked toward her and took her hands. “No, it’s so amazing I’m speechless. Seriously, you can’t look this amazing and not expect me to just, like, eat you.”

Demi giggled, “Uh, thanks. So I’m guessing you like it.”

“Well, duh,” I chuckled.

Demi laughed, “Well, let’s get going before your pants burst, okay?”

I laughed, “It’s that noticeable, huh?”

“Well, duh,” Demi mimiced.

We walked to the car, and I drove toward Cody’s house. When we arrived, there was already a million people around his house holding beer, making out, and getting it on in the front yard. What the hell? Can’t they get a room? I shuddered and helped Demi out of the car.

“Nick, can’t they a room?” Ironic much?

“That’s exactly what I was thinking.”

We walked into the house, dodging the billion people on our way, and I immediately spotted Cody. He walked up to me.

“Yo, Nick, wh-what’s u-up?” I could easily tell Cody was drunk.

“Hey, Cody, I can see you’ve already had some drinks. Well, anyway, this is Demi. Demi, this is Cody.”

Demi stuck out her hand. “Nice to meet you.”

Cody took Demi’s hand and kissed it. “Right back at you.”

I don’t get jealous because one, Cody was drunk and two, Demi wiped her hand on her dress after.

I chuckled, “I’m going to take Demi to the dance floor!” I yelled over the music. Cody waved us off and went to a girl walking by. I rolled my eyes and dragged Demi with me.

“Nick, I don’t know how to dance!” Demi yelled.

“Just do this.” I wrapped arms around Demi’s waist and held her close to me. I love her so much. It just feels so right when we’re this close.

I didn’t realize that we were dancing slowly when we are supposed to be dancing upbeat. I closed my eyes, trying to savor the moment, until I see Miley walk up to us. I didn’t know Cody still talked to her. I pulled away from Demi and turned toward Miley.

“Hey, Miley!” I yelled over the music.

“Hey, Nick, have a drink! You, too, Demi!” Miley never drinks, so I was assuming she’s already drunk. Wait, she knows Demi?

“Hey, Miley, I’ll have one!” Demi said. “I never drink, but we’re at a party, so why not?"

I ignored the fact she knew Miley and watch her chug down her drink. I sat mine on some random table. I felt my hand get tugged, and I was back on the dance floor. Demi took my hands and placed them on her butt. As much as I loved this position, I took my hands off. Whatever Miley handed us, it sure did take affect quickly.

“Nick, dance with me!” Demi yelled. She started grinding herself against me. Oh, my god, this felt pretty damn good if you ask me. I realized what was happening and pushed Demi off.

“Demi, stop! I’m taking you home!”

“No! Let’s just find somewhere else to go!”

Demi took my hand and started taking me toward the stairs. I just followed to see where she goes. “I’m going to use the bathroom,” she said.

Since the music wasn't loud where we’re at, we didn’t have to yell. I walked into a bedroom I know has a bathroom and showed Demi it. Phew, this is going to be a long night. Demi came out a few seconds later and kissed me sloppily, throwing herself in my arms.

“Uh… Demi… we… shouldn’t be… doing this…” I said between kisses.

“No… Nick… please…” Demi also said between the amazing kisses.

I tried to build up the strength to push her off, but I was so weak from her touch. She started walking backwards to the bed. Oh, jeez, what am I getting us in to? Pull away now! Ugh, I just can’t.

We both fell lightly onto the bed, and I climbed on top of her as gently as I can. Demi’s hands started to roam my body, and I moaned into her mouth. She giggled and started rubbing my oh so big buddy. I got chills from her touch and moaned again. I moved my lips to her soft spot on her neck, getting a moan from her instead. Demi’s hands reached the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. She ran her hands along my abs and twirled her fingers in circles. I moved my hands to the zipper of her dress and unzipped it slowly. When I unzipped it, I pulled it off slowly. I pulled away from her and took in her amazing body.

“Wow," I said astonished. 

She pulled me back and started kissing me again. Her hands found the button to my pants and pulled them off. She started rubbing me again, and I moaned really loud. If it wasn’t for the loud music, someone would've heard me. Demi giggled, and I moved my hands to the back of her bra. I unclipped it and tossed it to the ground. I didn’t dare to look at her because I know she’s drunk, and for what we’re about to do, I felt like I was already going to be violating her.

She stuck her hand in my boxers and started to rub me really roughly. “Oh, Demi!” I yelled into her lips.

She giggled again and removed my boxers. I moved my hands to her underwear and pulled them off slowly. Oh, god, I hope she doesn’t hate me after tonight.

I pulled away, “Demi, are you ready?”

“Yesss!” she said seductively, looking into my eyes. 

I took a deep breath and entered myself into her slowly. She groaned loudly. I could tell she was in pain. I haven’t even started to do anything, and I was hurting her. Oh, great.

“Demi, do you want me to stop?”

“No!” she quickly answers.

I took another breath and started thrusting myself in and out of her. Oh, god, she feels amazing! She yelled in pleasure, and I went faster. Oh, man, I hope this never ends!