27- Final Goodbye

🔝 There's the song for ya!

After that first week, every week has been the same since. I go to Gideon's during the week and back to the shack on weekends. I try my best to dodge eating, which I'm getting pretty good at if I do say so myself, and constantly get pills practically shoved down my throat by Mabel and Gideon. Oddly enough, they don't seem to be working, but I don't say anything about it, just pretend I'm happier and hopefully they don't find out I'm actually plotting to kill myself. I wonder what my funeral will be like. If write it in the note, maybe I can say Gideon isn't aloud to come... He still would.

Usually, Gideon works for half the time I'm there so that's nice. After the first week I became responsible for keeping the house clean, cooking dinner and keeping Gideon happy. Like a little house wife from the 1950's. I don't mind though; I'm good at cooking and cleaning, plus there's nothing better to do. I've also mastered the art of keeping Gideon content.

He likes the dumb submissive type, so I try my best to be like that when he's around. He also enjoys the cat ears and collar I put on the first day and has made me where them ever since. Mabel makes me wear them at home too, Stan laughed at first, but Mabel managed to shut him up.

When Gideon is bored, I act bubbly, hyper and generally dumb. When he's tired, usually after work, I turn on the tv for him and curl up in his lap. When he's angry? Act as cute as possible and slightly slutty. Mabel still hasn't given him the go ahead to fuck me yet so I guess that's a silver lining, but it will happen sooner or later.

Apparently Gideon is working on his own business, building from his dad's. His dad manages and works at the car dealership, along with being the mayor of gravity falls, while Gideon takes charge of the financing and works on starting a car dealership chain. It's going surprisingly well considering he's only fifteen, like me.

His chain is growing and he often has potential investors over to drink champagne, play pool and talk business. For these visits he dresses me up in a short, ruffly dress, like the little, anime, neko girl I try to impersonate, and gets me to serve drinks.

I can remember the first time he got me to do that. After dressing me up, he told me to wait in the bedroom until he came to get me. I did as he asked and when it was time, I grabbed a tray with champagne and frosted glasses. When I entered all eyes were on me. The room consisted of all middle aged looking men in grey suits. Gideon introduced the men, to which I responded with,

"very nice to meet you!" Cutely.

"And fellows, this is my..." He hesitated as if questioning what he's going to say.
"boyfriend." I could sense he was uncomfortable with that word, but I guess he has to respect me at least a little bit, probably so I don't kill myself...

They nod and watch as I offer and pour drinks. They got comfortable with me and enjoyed looking at my female features. They were amused at how innocent and cute I was pretending to be. Emphasis on pretending!

Through the weeks, they would come every Friday. Gideon would have all his happy, large investors over, along with new investors he had yet to gain the loyalty of. They definitely looked at me like Gideon saw me, a cute like pet to play with.

Although, I knew I was safe, even when Gideon was gone they knew that his company was a good investment and these meetings were a great way to wind down, they wouldn't want to jeopardize that by causing a commotion. Gideon new this and, to keep them happy and content, let them order me around and tell me to do certain things like sit on their laps or kiss them on the cheek. It eventually turned into a game for them, if they won a game they could have basic ownership of me until someone else won.

At home I stay in my room, reading and listening to music. Basically just being depressed. Mabel goes out constantly with her friends and Stan only bothers me if he needs me to work a shift in the shack.

My life should be pretty easy right now, not having to make decisions and having my life planned for me. But I can't help think of Bill. I know he will never come back, I know it was all a lie, but I still think about him every day. I think about what I could have done differently, what I could have said, but the only thing that comes to mind is the fact that I shouldn't have loved him in the first place. It's strange, sometimes it even feels like I'm glowing again, like I'm connected with him again. I always close my eyes when it feels like it did before, because I'm scared to see the reality, scared to see nothing.

Mabel POV
It's been a few weeks since the whole ordeal. Bill has stayed in his cell without any problems, Ford says he just sits there all day looking blankly at the ceiling. Dipper has been going to Gideon's house during the week and I think it's really helping him, he seems so happy when he's there. I think that maybe I'll have to send him there on the weekends too, he can come back on special occasions. I still haven't decided when I'm going to let them have sex yet, but I think it will be soon. They're ready.

I'm walking to my room after just getting back from hanging out with the girls. As I'm about to open the door I freeze when I hear crying, Dipper. It's coming from the attic so I slowly and quietly make my way up the rickety stairs. Dipper is sitting in the little window bench, his eyes closed tight and tears streaming down his face. Flames shoot and flow around him. Quickly I take out my phone as he stops crying, still not opening his eyes, and begins to sing.

No longer can I call myself loved by you anymore,
And neither can I say I'm still wanted or who you need.
And so now I'm on my own,
Or was I guarantied?
To walk alone.

My eyes go wide as I realize what he's singing about.

I wish I knew what you had tried to express long ago,
But when you spoke the heavens swept up all of your words.
Even though it's nothing new,
I'll take another step.
And make a wish,
That will not come true.

The flames are forming a nest around him, they're reaching out and touching the walls. This can't be good, did he remember what actually happened?

Please say you won't let go of me,
And tightly hold me so.
I need to know that we will forever be this way.

He gets a little louder and tears start to stream down his cheeks again. If he opens his eyes, he will know the truth. He can't open his eyes.

The memory,
Of holding your hand each and every day,
I will never forget.

The flames die down and soon disperse by the end as he stops singing. He finally breaks down into tears and hugs his knees to his chest.
"Goodbye." He whispers through sobs, over and over again.

That was close. I stop the recording and silently close the door, rushing downstairs. Ford needs to see this!

Sorry it's a little late, I've been weirdly busy. Anyway, it's thanksgiving in Canada, so comment what you hate about the world! (I know that's not what it's about, but the whole thankful thing is lame). Sorry again!