Chapter 4

I snuggled up on the couch next to Gold. That's where I was going to end up anyway.

"I was suppose to make sure you took one of these." He pulled a bottle of pills out of his pocket.

The sight of a pill bottle made me sick. I don't know what it was for. Probably depression or something. I didn't ask. I just held out my hand.

He sat one in my hand, "Do you need a drink."

I shook my head no and swallow the pill. It was so awkward. I hadn't even seen a pill since that night, and he knew it.

"Lets, um, start the movie." I grabbed the remote and hit play.

I started to feel funny pretty fast. I guess I was acting funny because Gold was tense.

When the movie was over I whispered something. Something that told me that the pills had messed with me. Something that was true, but I wouldn't dare say. "I love you."

He looked at me shocked.

I turned around to face him. "I love you Gold." I kissed his soft lips.

"You're just tired." He reassured me.

"No. I need you. You saved me. I love you." I kissed him again. This time I grabbed the back of his head and  intertwining my fingers in his long hair.

When we broke apart he spoke, "Dearest, I think you should go to bed, and we can talk about this in the morning."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I went to my room. I fell asleep and when I got up the next morning all the memories come flooding back.

I held the pillow to my head and screamed. How am I supposed to face him? I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Gold's POV

I could still feel her soft golden lips press up against mine. I just wanted to kiss her again. I waved my hand to magic myself ready. Then I headed downstairs.

Your POV

I looked at the clock in the bathroom, 8:00. I rushed to get ready then flew down the stairs. He wasn't there. I stood at the front door getting ready to open it. I was sure his car would be gone.

I heard foot steps and a sweet Scottish accent. "Do you really think I would leave dearie?"

When I turned around Gold was practically standing on top of my. "I, um, the pill, uh.."

He was so close. He wasn't a very big man, but he looked intimidating standing so close. I looked up into his eyes. There was a small sliver of gold in his eye.

"It's fine dearie. I understand. Why don't we head to work?" He reached around my waist.

My heart skipped a beat. He turned me and gave me a slight push towards the door.

"Aren't we late?" I question with a bit of guilt.

"It's my shop. I can open whenever I want." He assured me.

I laughed as I got into the car, "So, you just get up that early for the fun of it?"

"It's heathy to keep a routine."

"I think it the other was around. It's heathy to get out of your routine."

"If you say so dearie?"

Gold's POV

She bit her golden lip in the silence. We normally discussed the movie from the previous night on our way to work, but it obviously wasn't appropriate considering what had happened the night before.

We where almost to the shop. I was driving through a green light when another car hit us.