Chapter 40

A woman in a pants suit, and her light brown hair in a tight bun walked up to us, "Follow me." Rumple and I started to follow her, but she quickly turned around, glaring at Rumple. "My apologies Mr. Gold. Only Mrs. Gold."

"Are you okay?" Ha asked me holding my hand.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I hugged him. Then I turned to the woman, "Okay."

She turned around and walked into a room. I followed, glancing back at Rumple before he disappeared from sight.

I walked into a room full of these boxes. The woman pulled one out with the number 127 on it. She sat it on the table, "I assume you have the key Mrs. Gold."

"Yeah."

She nodded and left. I was alone in the dimly lit room. I picked up the box and looked at it for a moment. "I can do this." I whispered some words of confidence to myself. This is always the part of the movie where the girl opens the box to her parents body parts, or something equally sick.

I slid the key into the lock and opened the box. Nothing was in it except a letter and a ring box. I picked up the things and went back to Rumple.

"Come on. We are leaving."

He looked at the things in my hand, "May I know what it says?"

"I haven't even read it yet." I muttered, so he could here it, but no one else could.

He nodded, and we made our way back to the car. I sat down in the passenger's side and he sat in the driver's side.

"Are you going to open it dear?" He questioned.

I stared at the note in my hand, "Yeah." I slowly opened the paper and read it to myself.

Dear y/n,

          Before the curse your father and I were the king and queen of a rather large kingdom near the Enchanted Forest. Soon after we became pregnant we heard of the curse. When you were very young we called a powerful sorcerer. He gave us all safe passage to the new world. Now you must go back and reclaim our kingdom. There is a magic bean in the other box. All you have to do is throw it and a portal will open. Then jump in and think of us. That's all.

             We will love you always, m/n and f/n.

I opened the door just in time to throw up outside of his car. I didn't make it all the way. Poor Rumple, between me and the babies, his car would never be clean.

Rumple flinched at my actions. "Dear, are you okay?" He cleaned the puke from his car and the ground.

I handed him the letter, and he did that thing where he looked at of for two seconds and somehow had already read it all. "I knew I recognized them from somewhere. I traded them safe passage for their.. daughters... um.. never mind."

"My what!?" I scrounged through my purse looking for gum.

"Um, why don't we go to Granny's. You are probably starving after throwing up all of your stomach's contents."

I grabbed a pice of gum and piped it in my mouth. "Yeah, and on the way you can tell me what you took from me."

He pulled the car onto the road. "I did not take anything."

"Rumple. what was it?" I glared at him.

He pulled over to the side of the rode, "Open the door, dear, and take your gum out."

"Why?" I asked him, opening the door.

"Because I know you." I did what he told me. "Your magic my dear."

He was right. I threw up again. He waved his hand, cleaning the ground, and the edge of the door to his car.

I closed the door, and put my gum back in, "Thank you."

"Of course."

"Can I know why you wanted my magic?" 'My magic, that is going to take some getting used to.'

"In exchange for safe passage here."

"Yeah, but I know you, and you always have an angle."

He huffed, "Your magic was very powerful. Powerful enough to threaten mine."