Chapter 31

I didn't want to ask, but, "What did she say?"

"She had Gold's dagger, but apparently Sandy has it. Regina is on here way here to help get it back. She will be here any minute.

"Your kidding me, right? This is some kind of twisted joke."

"Afraid not."

"CRAP!!! Do you know what she can do with that dagger!? That idiot!"

Right then I heard the door open and Regina walked it. I walked right over to her and punched her.

"What the heck!"

"You idiot! If you would have left the dagger with him then it would still be hidden."

"I'm not so sure about that." She rubbed her face then continued in. "What are we going to do?"

"We need Belle in here. She's the only one who know anything, with her knowledge about books, the darkness, and Gold himself." Emma suggested.

I nodded reluctantly, "Yah, we do need her help."

Emma called Belle and she was there in a matter of minutes.

"I'm here." Belle walked in setting a bag on the table. She started digging books out, and handing them to us.

I stared at the book for a moment, 'The Darkest One'. I opened it and started reading.

No wonder people are afraid of him, this book made him out to be a monster. There were horrifying pictures and tales. Not just of him, of all the dark ones.

I was on my second book when I finely couldn't take it any longer. I slammed the book closed, "He's nothing like this!"

The other three looked up at me. Belle shrugged.

All of the sudden the ground started shaking.

Regina stood up, "Crap!"

"Anyone find anything on the dagger?" Emma ask.

Everyone shook their head.

Bell looked down, "He didn't even stop to protect me. Nothing can stop the dagger."

"I thought true love can break any curse?" I asked.

"True loves kiss." Regina corrected.

"If you are done talking we should get out there." Emma suggested.

We all agreed that would be best and went outside. Sandy was out there, and so was Rumple. Fear was plastered on his face as he stared helplessly at the dagger.

Snow White, Prince David, and Killian were already out there. We all walked up to them.

"Great, now that the gang's all here, we can begin. I'm in charge of this town now! If anyone would like to stope me, well I dare you to try." She smiled looking back at Rumple. She held the dagger dominantly out in front of her.

Of corse the Charmings, being the heroes the are, all three ran at Sandy. She laughed and Rumple easy took them all three with a simple wave of his hand, but they all got back up drawing their swords. A sword appeared in his hand. They continued to fight, and Killian joined in.

Regina decided to try and take out Sandy with magic. Sandy used her sand magic stuff back at Regina.

Belle was trying to talk to Rumple, but honestly it wasn't helping at all. He was busy and completely ignoring her.

Soon Henry ran out and joined his parents and grandparents fighting Rumple. Rumple was still winning somehow though.

I stood in the middle of the road, surrounded by the all the fighting, all the magic, and I couldn't do a thing. I wanted to do something. I took a deep breath, tuning out everything. I slowly made my way over to Sandy.

Rumple's POV

I was defeating the Charmings with a mix of metal and magic and a bit of effort. I looked up to see y/n making her was to Sandy. I tried to tell her to stop, but I couldn't get the words out.

Y/N walked right up to Sandy and punched her across the face.

Your POV

Sandy let out a yell. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at up.

Sandy rubbed her jaw as she looked back at me, "You are going to regret that!" She held the dagger out in front of herself, something that just made her look dominant, "Dark One, I command you!" She smirked, "kill your little girl friend."

Rumple took a deep breath, it sounded jagged and rough, as if he was on the verge of tears. He slowly made his way over to me, sword drawn, jaw set firm. He was going to kill me.

"Rumple, listen to me. Fight it. I love you. Please, you don't have to do this." I begged.

"Oh, but he does!" Sandy mocked me.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. "I know that it is hard, but I believe true love can stop anything, and we have true love. You may have had it once with Belle, but not anymore. That's why she couldn't stop you last time someone had the dagger, you two don't have true love. We do!"

He took a deep breath, "I love you, and I'm sorry." He swung the sword at me.