Chapter 25

Modern day dream world
Your POV

"She ran off with the pirate, and left me and my boy. After I became the Dark One I killed her."

I knew he had killed people, but he never really talked about it. I swallowed and looked around. We where now surrounded by large stone walls. The only place to go was the tavern.

Sandy was already inside when Rumple and I walked in. I studied my surroundings. The place was now filled people, many of witch sat with Killian and Milah. They all appeared to be pirates too.

I looked back at Rumple who was now dressed in rags and his hair was a mess. He carried a stick to keep him from falling because he now had a heavy limp.

Killian laughed at him, "Well, well, well. What do we have here. It's the coward." All of his men laughed along with him.

"Go home Rumple. I can't be with a coward any longer." Milah groaned.

Then everything changed. Everyone disappeared except, Me, Sandy, Rumple, Killian, and Milah. Rumple was now back to his Rumplestiltskin self. He had a cloak on, with the hood up.

Killian stood up and pulled out his sword, "Get back crocodile!"

Rumple disappeared, and reappeared in front of Milah. He plunged his hand into Milah's chest, and she let out a gasp of pain. When he removed his hand her beating heart was in it.

"No." Snady said sarcastically.

A smile formed on his face as he squeezed his wife's heart into dust. Milah feel to the ground in a lifeless heap.

I had never seen it done before, and I was terrified.

"Ooo, do him next!" Sandy pointed at Killian. She had most definitely seen this before. Rumple continued over to the bar. "Aww, your gona burry the hatchet with your old pal, Hook!"

"Yes." He replied, not looking up. Rumple slowly made his was around the counter and picked something up. I couldn't see. Then all of the sudden he threw something and yelled, "In his scull!"

I quickly looked over to Killian who fell to the floor. Blood spilled from the wound. The hatchet was still stuck in his head. "I'm going to be sick."

"Ah, you'll get over it about the forth time you see it." Sandy laughed.

Proof! This wasn't the first time he had dreamt his. "Wait I thought Killian Joans was still alive."

"He is. This dream is a nice mix between reality and fiction. It's a good one."

Rumple slowly walked out of the back door, Sandy and I followed him.

"So, how do we get out of this dream?" I asked Sandy. Rumple was still in his own world.

"Can't. We have to ride it through. When it's over we can get out, and back to my castle."

I nodded as we approached another house. She stepped inside. It was much larger on the inside. It was one big room, and there where multiple people in there. A woman I recognized as Belle, and a man that I recognized as Moe French, or Belle's dad. There where some guards and another man I didn't know.

Rumple was sitting in the thrown and his outfit had changed again, "You begged for me?" He tilted his head a bit.

"The ogres are almost here! What took you so long beast!" Moe yelled.

"This will take only moments. I will help you with your li- well rather large problem, in exchange for the girl."

"She's engaged to me!" The other man yelled.

"I'm not looking for loove!" Rumple stood up and walked over to the man, "Just a maid."

"I will go!" The girl demanded.

"Deal!" Rumple giggles.

"No!" Moe and the man tell her.

"I get to choose my own destiny!"

Everything went black then there was what appeared to be slide show. First I Belle kissing Rumple. Then he yelled at her to leave. Regina, dressed in an over the top dress, that showed a little too much cleavage if you me, telling him that Belle killed herself. Next it was Rumple in my world, he was with belle next to a well. Then him with a man I didn't recognize. The man was yelling about Rumple leaving. The next one was Rumple with Emma in the woods. The man was in Emma's lap and they where all crying. Then the man whispered, "I love you papa." After the he... died. The next one was Belle yelling at him. Then one of me.

"This is a new one!" Sandy commented.

He was carrying me up the stairs.

Everything went black again. I sat up quickly. I was in a bed, in a room I didn't recognize. It looked very modern. I walked over to the door and opened it.

Sandy was on the other side, "Welcome to my castle."

I looked around. Rumple was coming out of one of the other doors in the hall way.

"Hey, are you okay?" I called down to him.

He walked out was, his face was a bit red. Was he blushing? "Yes dear, of course. Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" I asked and he rapped his arms around me.

"To go home? It's time to leave the dream world."

"Yah."

He grabbed my hand and led me back into the bedroom I had just come from, and Sandy followed. "I want you to know I love you no matter what."

I laughed a bit, bushing profusely. "I love you too, Rumple."

He kissed me passionately. I kissed back. When we pulled apart a laughed again, "What was that for?"

"I-I just love you." He pulled me into a hug. "Now," he pushed me back gently, "Lay down."

I nodded and did what he told me. He handed me an envelope. I was about ready to ask about it when Sandy threw sand in my face.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Rumple was leaning up against one of the counters. Aww, he's so cute when he's asleep.

I took the envelope and held it up in front of myself as I sat up next to him. It had my name on it, and a heart. Aww, a cute love note.

I opened it and pulled out the letter.

Dear y/n,

       You are the most beautiful, kind hearted, smart girl I have ever meet in my hole life, and I have been alive a long time. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me dearest. I'm sorry, but I must stay with Sandy in the dream world.

         I will always love you, Rumplestiltskin