49. Don't you Malfoy me

The suggestive things in this chapter...

I'm going to heeeeell

You've been warned ok.

-

Later Bellatrix called me for a practice, fortunately after Draco finally decided to put on a shirt. After Cepheus put his special spell on my wrist again, Bellatrix started telling me how I wasted these few days and how much more practice I needed.

I was more than exhausted after her so-called training (more like tortures to me), and after a quick shower to remove the sweat, I rushed to my bedroom, even though it wasn't this late. It was still raining outside and it got much colder. I was already in bed, but, feeling cold, I (reluctantly) stood up and walked to the wardrobe to change my nightdress into pants and a blouse. The room was dark and everything was quiet, the only thing I could hear was the rain. I was about to put on the blouse when suddenly the door opened. I shrieked in shock and grabbed my nightdress from the floor to cover myself.

"Draco, for Merlin's sake!" I shouted as he came into sight. "Just because you have some kind of a weird rule not to knock on your door, doesn't mean I have!"

"Shout louder, shout louder," he said indicating the open door behind him as he smirked, barely lit by the moonlight coming through the windows. I threw the first thing I could think of at him which was my blouse I've never managed to put on.

"I didn't see anything, calm down," he laughed as he tossed my blouse aside, then closed the door, "besides, you're wearing a bra, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not!" I shouted again, holding the nightdress tightly. "Hell during the day is enough, thank you very much."

He laughed again and didn't seem to be embarrassed by what I said at all.

"Calm down, ok? Told you I hadn't seen a thing. Besides, don't act like I'm a stranger," he crossed his arms.

What a liar. But I guess I can shrug it off this time. He's my boyfriend now, isn't he?

"Why are you walking around shirtless again?" I asked as I noticed it, now not being this focused on my nightdress but on him.

"Don't tell me you worry I'll get a cold? And it's summer," he shrugged and I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think I'm this dumb? It's been raining all day, it's cold outside, that was why I wanted to change."

He shrugged again, causing me to become close to bursting out. I walked up to him with one hand on my chest and then used the other to pick up my blouse from the ground, then went back to where I was standing.

"Now turn around and don't you dare look, Malfoy," I said, feeling I was very close to shouting and stopping myself from doing so with great difficulty.

"Don't you Malfoy me," he groaned, "soon you'll be a Malfoy yourself," he finished, not bothering to turn at all. Some butterflies found accommodation in my stomach when he said that, but I couldn't give in.

"Stop staring, will you?!" I shouted and he eventually turned around. We were still standing in a moolight lit room, may I add.

"Should've had a worse body," he said, causing my heartbeat's speed to increase rapidly.

"Pfff," I snorted, "you've only seen my bare shoulders and you're acting like you know how my body looks like. I will let you see my bare back," I said as I finally put on the blouse. "But only if I'm given a good massage."

"You know I won't forget about it," he said as he turned back to me and I could see his eyes gleam with excitement.

"I don't want you to forget about it, I mean what I said," I replied with a smirk. I said so because I thought that if there was going to be a war soon, I could relax and spend maybe the last days of peace in happiness.