Chapter 17

Orion –

I feel the tingles up and down my back as I feel his fingertips caress me. I'm lying on top of him completely spent from making love to my very special and beautiful man. We're both covered in sweat and probably stuck together from the sweat and his juices but we both can't seem to be bothered to move being so satisfied and content

This is my favorite moment. The moment after making love and cuddling and caressing on him as we both come down from our erotic high. I nuzzle my nose in the area under his earlobe and he giggles.

I suddenly come too from what I can only conclude is an erotic dream and sit up quickly in bed as I try to catch my breath. I'm drenched in sweat and I'm pretty sure I'm hard as rock. I am breathing so hard as I try to maintain the mental hold of the memory, for surely that's the only thing it could be, but it slips away as I hear the door to the bedroom open quickly and watch my fantasy enter.

We have been living on his family's estate now for about two months once I was released from the hospital. The immense wealth evident in just this dwelling is terrifying but to find out that my angel is the sole heir to all if this is unfathomable. Any and everything I need is provided for me without fail or question.

His grandmother has taken on the task of my care like a drill sergeant.  She can be quite scary when she doesn't get her way.  I have the best physical therapists in the country and the best neurological team working to get me better. No expense was spared and quite frankly, I feel as though she does this to keep my angel happy.  Underneath the surface of my psyche I feel as well though that she tolerates my presence.  For the present, I do not question that feeling.

"Hey you. I heard some noise coming from your room and decided to check in on you. Are you okay?" He asks as he approaches the bed and sits down. He is such an enticing and alluring  vision. He's wearing very sheer and thin pajamas and looks a bit sleep ruffled.  His voice is a bit husky sounding as well.

He smells so divine and I'm trying to will my hard on to go down but his presence is making it harder. I asked him why we were not sharing a bed and he told me he wanted to make sure I was all healed and much more used to him before we start to share a bed but I don't need to get used to him. I feel somewhere deep down inside of me that I've always known him.  I also feel as though there is something else going on, something he's not telling me and for now I let that go too.

"I had a dream and now my head hurts a bit." "Let me get you some water so you can take a pill okay. It should help with the pain." He leaves the room and I take that brief moment to get myself back together.  It's difficult at first since the essence of his smell still lingers in the air. 

I use the breathing techniques my physical therapist has shown me to calm myself down.  Once I feel normal again, I hear Shiloh enter the room once again holding a glass of water. "Here, take this and drink up." I swallow the pill with my drink and as he stands up to leave I quickly grab his hand.  It 's almost like an uncontrollable reflex and I notice his slight shiver at just my touch and I feel a warmth begin to brew inside of me at his reaction.

He looks down at me and asks, "What's wrong?" "I don't want to be alone right now. Do you think you could stay with me just until I fall asleep?" I want him to stay so badly even if he makes me lose control of my body.

He looks like he is mentally debating my request. I can't understand why and I feel that the answer to that question is just beyond my grasp. Just as I was about to tell him to forget it, he sits back down and delicately pushes me as he says, "Scoot over! We'll see if we can get you back to sleep okay." He says with a smile.

"Thank you." "You don't have to thank me just get some rest." Before I know it, we are both laying down and even though my eyes were closed, I was unable to sleep with the heightened awareness my body was experiencing having him in my bed.  I can feel the heat of his body next to mine and the erection that took great pains to control is back in full force.

He must have been exhausted because he quickly passed out and is now suction cupped to my side and I'm so happy. I quickly and gently wrap my arm around him to make him more comfortable and he pretty much situates half his body on mine and wraps his one leg on top of me and now a certain part of my anatomy is so painfully hard and beginning to leak in my underwear.

Having him in my arms gives me this feeling of such rightness,completeness, and familiarity.  Even if my mind cannot remember him and moments like this, my body may have been temporarily broken but any memories my skin harbors of my angel was not damaged at all.  Every moment he is in my presence causes my body to react in erotic ways.  But in the end, I can't help but to sigh in relief as I close my eyes and just fall into the most restful sleep I'll have had since I woke up so many month ago.