Chapter 28

Shiloh -

I give my man a very seductive look and slide my whole body down his and I can feel his breathing become more labored. He keeps his hands on my bottom as I slide down and stop just above his very large and impressive shaft. What a sight to behold. His hands slide up my body and land right into my hair.

He is so massive and thick. I have never been able to get my hand around him and always have used both of my hands to help me along when worshiping his member and I love every inch of it. As I start moving my hand up and down his shaft he begins to moan lightly and I feel his wetness as it trickles from his tip onto my hand.

My mouth begins to water at the sight before me and I lick my lips as I look back up into those baby blues I love so much and ensnare his gaze with mine as I lower my mouth on it making sure he sees my every move and as I wrap my lips around him he growls loudly at the sight before him.

I can only get about half of him in my mouth due to his wide girth but my enthusiasm and my hands make up for the rest and my man starts to leak profusely in my mouth. By now he has one of his hands gripped in my hair and he is thrusting himself into my mouth gently.

When I start humming my approval he loses a bit of his control and starts pumping into my mouth faster and then just stops suddenly. He gasps out, "Stop baby! Stop. I don't want to cum like this. I need to be inside of you baby, please!"

I look back up into his eyes as his glazed over expression is honed in on me and slowly pull myself off of him and smile at him as he groans loudly in pleasure. "Come here you. You're gonna pay for that!" I start cracking up as I make my way back up his gloriously centerfold like body.

"Go ahead love. Make me pay!" I say impishly. Before I can react, my man flips us over and pins my hands on each side of my head. He proceeds to feast on my lips as his body traps mine underneath him. I am helpless and could care less. I love when Ori loses it. His beast is voracious.

He brings my hands together above my head and holds them down with one of his large hands and then I see three of his finger in front of my face as he commands in the huskiest voice I've ever heard from him, "SUCK!"

Getting them nice and drenched, he then pulled his long arm all the way down to my hole as he simultaneously used his muscular legs to spread me wide open. I was pliant so it was very easy for him. Throughout all of this, his gaze never left mine.

He easily found my pleasure hole and inserted one finger slowly at first. It's been so long since he was inside of me that I knew I would be tight but I could feel every inch of his finger entering me and it was a pleasurable sort of pain.

After pumping into me for a few minutes with that one finger he pulled it out and then inserted two fingers and it burned a bit. It didn't take long for the burn to be replaced by this pulsing pleasure and he reached in that much more and lightly grazed my prostate and I gasped out loud as every nerve in my body sings for him.

"Ah, there it is." He said in satisfaction and then like a heat seeking missile, he pulled those two fingers out and replaced them with all three of them and before the intense burn could overcome me, he shoved them right in and my senses were overwhelmed with the sensations I was feeling as he massaged my prostate over and over.

My skin glistened with perspiration as my breathing became heavier and heavier. I started moving my hips to the rhythm his pumping fingers created and every single time he pegged my pleasure zone, I moaned and mewled so sweetly for him fueling the fire within him.

Then he pegged me one last time and I arched my back at the intensity of the vibrations running through my body and I lost my mind after that. "Ori, please, please. I need you please babe. Take it!" Well I didn't have to tell him twice.

He quickly took his erection in hand and spread his juices up and down his shaft to lubricate himself. He took my right leg and hung it over his shoulder as he positioned himself against my hole. He looked into my eyes and said, "Are you ready for me baby?"

Unable to speak I nodded my head yes and as he bent down and kissed my lips at the exact moment he pushed right in all the way to the hilt. I took him completely and as he held himself up with his shaky arms hovering above me, I had my eyes closed tightly as I allowed my body to adjust to the immense fullness and pleasure/ pain burning inside of me.

After what felt like a lifetime, my body was humming with desire and opening my eyes I noticed that Ori had his closed in tight concentration. I lift my hand up to his face and caressed the side of his cheek and he opens those baby blues for me and the intense emotions I see in them makes my blood boil with desire.

"Babe, move!" I whisper out. Then he wrapped his arms behind my shoulders and held onto them and began sliding in and out of me. With each thrust in and out I met him with just as much gusto. As the sensation of having him inside of my body became more heightened, our rhythm became faster and faster and we were sweating on each other as the slapping sound of our skin joining echoed into the night.

Then Ori started losing his rhythm and I noticed that he was breathing raggedly and shaking and that sound made me the hardest I've ever been before. Suddenly my whole body tensed up and as I yelled out his name to the high heavens, I came with such vigor that my vision blurred and as I heard his strangled groan as he came to completion, my vision blacked out.