Cake ☆

Corbyn•°•

~

   "Hey Corbyn." You say, dragging out the 'n'.

"Yes love?" He asks, putting his attention back on the TV.

"I'm bored."

"Okay, what's your point?" Corbyn asks, looking at you, confused.

You just glare at him and playfully slap his shoulder.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," He laughs. "What do you wanna do babygirl?"

"We have baking stuff?" You say but it comes out as more of a question.

"Ah heck yeah!" He yells, jumping off the couch.

You laugh and walk towards the pantry to grab your ingredients.

"Do you wanna make cake?" You ask.

"Sure." Corbyn says, looking around the pantry.

"Do you wanna make it from scratch or just use this box of cake mix?"

He laughs, "Definitely from the box. I don't wanna mess it up."

You just roll your eyes and laugh, grabbing the strawberry cake mix and the chocolate frosting.

"Grab a bowl, please." You say, getting out measuring cups, eggs, and vegetable oil and preheating the oven to 350°.

Corbyn grabs a large bowl and dumps the cake mix in it.

You then add 3 eggs, 1 and a half cups of water, and three-fourths cup vegetable oil.

"Can I stir it?" Corbyn asks, a large smile on his face.

"Of course." You say, handing him a whisk.

While Corbyn stirs the cake mix, you grab out an 9x11 pan and grease it with Pam so the cake won't stick to it.

You turn around and see Corbyn's back to you, he was still stirring the mix. You grab out your phone and go on Snapchat and take a video zooming in on his butt.

You put it on your story with the caption 'Cake.'

You giggle to yourself and tell Corbyn that he doesn't have to stir it anymore.

He adds the batter to the pan and puts the pan into the oven for 27 minutes, since the box said 25-30 minutes.

"Now we wait." Corbyn says, wrapping his arms around your neck and smothering you with his chest.

~

27 minutes later, Corbyn takes the cake out of the oven and checks to make sure it's done with a toothpick.

"Yay now we add frosting!" He exclaims, grabbing the frosting.

"No!" You yell, taking it from him. "You have to let the cake cool, dumbo."

Corbyn sighs and walks out of the kitchen, clearly upset.

You just laugh and follow after him.

~

After letting the cake cool for about 25 minutes you tell Corbyn he can go frost it now.

Once he's done frosting it, he cuts it into little squares and takes out two plates and two forks.

He serves both of you two pieces of your chocolate covered strawberry cake and you sit down at the table.

You both eat your cake and scroll through your phones until you hear Corbyn bust out laughing.

"What?" You ask, smiling at your boyfriend.

He shows you your Snapchat story of him and you both laugh.

"I don't have cake." He laughs.

"Yeah you do, and it's really nice."

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

A lot of people feel weird writing Corbyn imagines because he's dating Christina, but I actually don't😂