Unforgettable pt.2 ☆

Daniel•°•

Written by my love, Unicornlandia56

~

   My heart stopped. I had tears threatening to spill as Y/n continued to look at me confused. But then I realized that the nurse tried to tell me something. She then barges in and looks at me.

"Y/n has amnesia from the head injury. I wanted to tell you, but you kinda ran away."She says sympathetically. "You can try to reboot her memory and tell her who you are but for now we are unsure if it is not temporary or permanent."

After her statement she walks out of the room. And I almost burst out into tears. But I stay strong. For Y/n. Only Y/n. Because I love Y/n. I walk up to her and start talking.

 "I am your boyfriend and you have amnesia. A drunk driver hit you and you got a big blow to your head. The doctors don't know how long you'll have amnesia but hopefully not long."

 Is it bad that I miss her even though she's right in front of me?? She nods her head understandingly and continues to eat her cup if yogurt.

She looks up at me ashamed, "I'm such a jerk! I forgot my own boyfriend. You look familiar though. Maybe it's because you're really hot." She says unexpectedly.

I blushed really hard and looked away.

"Don't look away..... I like it when you blush." She says quietly. I looked up at her shocked. I quickly got up and hugged her.

She still smelled the same, as weird as it sounds, but she will always not only smell like home, but be home. My home.

"I don't know how I managed to forget you. You seem unforgettable." She chuckled bitterly. Unforgettable......

 ~Flashback~
"DANNY BOI" Y/n screamed. "You're leaving huh." She said sadly.

"I am, but you'll always be with me.... In here" I said, patting my heart.

"Always the romantic one, I see."

"Always" I agreed with her. She curled up in my lap and put her arms around my neck; both of us enjoying the moment, as I was leaving for tour in a couple of minutes.

We were at the airport, but the boys gave us extra time to say goodbye.

 "Promise you won't forget me?" Y/n asks timidly.

"How could I forget the love of my life?? Never ever ever" I promised her.

"Good" she smiled confidently.

"Promise you won't forget me?? What if something happens between us?" I now asked anxiously.

"Daniel James Seavey, you are truly unforgettable. You are my other half. If my head forgets you, my heart never will. Just kiss me into my senses." She winked cheekily.

"Now look who's the cheesy one" I teased her.

~End of flashback~

 I smiled slightly at the memory.

"What are you smiling at?" Y/n asked curiously.

"I was thinking about you" I smiled lazily. She blushed this time. "Now let's try to race your memory." I said.

"I'm up for it!" She said brightly. After showing many pictures and talking about our relationship, nothing happened. She was the same. I was about to lose hope until I thought about that memory.

'Just kiss me into my senses' It was ridiculous, but worth a shot.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah, you are my boyfriend" she said equally as shy. I leaned in and connected my lips with hers. It was so full of love. It reminded me of our first kiss, but also every other kiss we shared. After a little bit, she pulled away.

 Did I do something wrong?!?

"The reason I want paying attention was because i was too caught up looking at your tweets. I missed you more Seavey" she whispered. The words spun through my mind and I kept pecking her lips with the biggest smile I've ever had. "IT WORKED" I cried out in happiness.

 "I guess it did" Y/n was smiling as well.

"But I was right, Danny boi.... You really are unforgettable."

                   THE END

A/N: I really hoped you liked it because I tried rlly hard :) idk if Kiki said it yet but I'm doing her requests bc I'm not good enough

 Also, I read highkey ALL the comments and I was so shocked that I made some of u cry I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS DECENT IM SORRY ITS JUST ME I LOVE ALL OF YOU!! ❤️😘
TY for all of your support and I hope u all r okay with me writing the requests. Ooo and don't forget u can always slide into my dms😂😂

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Hi lovelies! I hope you're having a fantastic night and I hope your week turns out to be just as great as you are. ❤

The next Jack imagine written by me will be up soon, and I'm almost finished with the personal imagine for the winner of my contest. Both should be up by the end of the week💕

P.s. if you have ideas for any PREFERENCES please let me know. Credit will go to you of course💋