Road Trip ☆

Jonah•°•

~

   You, the Why Don't We boys, Logan, and Aspen were all scattered around the living room in the Why Don't We house.

You, Jonah, Aspen, Jack, and Corbyn were all watching Harry Potter on the TV, while Zach, Daniel, and Logan were on their phones.

You snuggled closer into Jonah's chest, taking in the strong scent of his cologne.

A couple minutes later Daniel began laughing. Everyone stops and turns their attention towards him.

"What?" You ask, smiling at his contagious laughter.

Daniel turns his phone towards everyone, showing you a tweet from the Road Trip account.

You take the phone from his hands, making sure you were seeing things right.

"Did he-? He did not." You scoff.

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Not only had Road Trip fans told Why Don't We fans to kill themselves, but the band itself completely bashed your boys.

You look up at Jonah, his face turning red with anger. Jonah quickly grabs his phone, about to tweet something as well.

"Jonah," You say, taking his phone from his hands. "Don't. It's not a big deal."

Jonah's face softens and his fists unclench, "I need to say something."

By now the entire room had gone silent and the movie had been paused; all eyes on you and Jonah.

"Yeah, you should let him say something y/n/n." Logan says, looking between you and everyone else in the room.

"Well I think you should just let this go. Everyone knows you both are happy together." Aspen says, rolling her eyes at Logan.

"I agree with Logan. Drag his ass!" Corbyn yells, jumping off the couch and pumping his fists in the air.

Jonah laughs and runs his hand through his hair.

"What're you gonna do?" Zach asks, going back to his phone.

You sigh, grabbing your phone from the coffee table. You turn it on and see multiple Twitter notifications, probably all tagging you in Road Trip's tweet.

"Maybe I should say something?" You say but it comes out as more of a question. "I just don't want to turn this into drama."

"I think you should." Jack agrees, un pausing the movie.

Everyone else then turns their attention elsewhere. You look up at Jonah, seeing his eyes are already looking down at you.

"Do you want me to say something baby?" You ask him.

He doesn't say anything, just nods his head. You knew this was bothering him, and you understood why.

You quickly grab your phone again, pulling up the twitter app. You then begin to tweet;

Satisfied with your tweet, you show Jonah your phone

Satisfied with your tweet, you show Jonah your phone. His smiles and kisses the top of your head.

"I love you." He whispers into your hair.

"I love you more babe."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

This was an idea from someone, but she wanted to remain anonymous aLTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHY BECAUSE SHE'S A GREAT PERSON AND SHE MAKES ME LAUGH. I'M SHOOK. Also I changed her request up a bit because I'm a shitty writer and I have no clue how to write good chapters.

Also, guess what freaking happened to me today 😂😭

Alssooooo, I put all my social medias in my bio, so you should go check them out if you want❤ some I'm not using yet tho

P.s. voting ends tonight for what fanfic I should write! Make sure to get your votes in! (You can vote up to 3 times💓)

P.p.s IF YOU'RE A ROAD TRIP FAN DON'T GET FREAKING TRIGGERED BY THIS

Also thank you so so much for 300k reads💕