Love notes ☆

Zach•°•

~

Shuffling around in the cold bed, you struggled to get warmth. You moved all around, trying to find the one thing that could help but instead felt nothing.

The coldness taking over, you slowly open your eyes; letting your eyes adjust to the beautiful sunlight that was pouring into the large room from the slightly opened window.

When your sight finally came back, you looked in the bed and then around the entire room, not seeing the thing you were looking for.

"Zach?" You call out, hoping he was just in the bathroom. Getting no reply in return, you huff and close your eyes once more.

Trying to fall back asleep was no use, you couldn't sleep without the warm figure of your boyfriend laying next to you. You couldn't sleep without his arms wrapped tightly around your waist, stopping you from going anywhere.

You opened your eyes for the second time and this time sat up in the king bed. You yawn and stretch, rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

Pulling the large quilted blanket off your body, something catches your eye on the nightstand next to your bed. Reaching over to grab it, you realize its a small index card, Zach's sloppy handwriting on the front.

You contently sigh, a small smile creeping up on your face. You scan over the words written messily on the card;

"Good morning sweet girl! I hope you slept well xo. -Zachy♡"

You shake your head and giggle, Zach was such a hopeless romantic. You then check your phone, seeing no messages from him telling you where he had gone. Deciding to head downstairs for some breakfast, you make your way to the kitchen, not seeing any of the boys.

You sigh again, hoping one of them would have at least text or left some kind of note telling you where they had gone.

Looking through the pantry, you decide on just having some cereal. You grab the cardboard box and then make your way to the fridge, but there on the fridge was another index card.

Setting the cereal on the closest kitchen island, you grab the index card, your heart beating fast. You quickly let your eyes run over the note, excited to see what this one said.

"You look absolutely beautiful right now. You walked out of my dreams xo. -Zachy♡"

You laugh at the pun he made, putting the card down and finishing making your breakfast.

After you had eaten you decide to go upstairs and freshen up. When you walk into the bathroom you shared with Zach, you instantly smile again. Another note was stuck to the large mirror.

You lean over the counter and read it;

"No makeup today babygirl! Your natural beauty is enough to make any heart stop. I love you xo. -Zachy♡"

You playfully roll your eyes, continuing to clean yourself up. After your teeth were brushed and your face was washed, you exit the bathroom; bare faced- just like Zach requested.

You searched the large house for more notes, only finding two more; one in the back yard and one on the coffee table in the living room both with cute little love messages.

Your heart fluttered when your eyes met with every note, your love for the young boy completely taking over any other emotion you were feeling. Some may say you and Zach were too young to know what true love felt like; but with each other, there was no need to feel because it happened naturally.

You were head over heels in love with this boy, and the small bits of affection he gave you showed you that he was in love with you too.

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

I said I wasn't gonna update tonight, but I did anyway because I decided not to do my homework! Yay me! Time to fail!

I stg ideas just come to me naturally like where did this one even come from.

I WANNA WRITE AN IMAGINE BASED OFF THE SONG "DUSK TILL DAWN" BY ZAYN FT. SIA AND I THINK I WILL.

P.s. Lmao I'm still trying to write my fanfics, they just literally won't hold my attention so rip.

I wanna date Zach so bad, someone help me date him. Like please I'll pay you in hugs and Starbucks.

ALSO OKAY NOT LIKE ANYONE CARES, BUT THERE WAS A HUGE FUCKING FIGHT THAT HAPPENED AT MY SCHOOL TODAY AND NOT EVEN GONNA LIE, IT WAS HILARIOUS. HIGH SCHOOLERS ARE CRAZY.