Kiss me ☆

Daniel•°•

~

   You were in your room that you shared with your boyfriend, Daniel, when you got incredibly bored of watching Netflix by yourself.

You decided to go see what the boys were all doing downstairs, so you turned off the show you were watching and left the room.

When you reached the living room, the boys were all sitting in a circle on the couches. Logan was there too, and they were all discussing something.

"What're you guys doing?" You ask, coming up behind Daniel and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"We're going to do a cover of a song and post it on Instagram." Daniel says back, rubbing your arms with his left hand.

"But we don't know what song to do." Jack adds.

"Why don't you guys just do 'In My Head' by Jason Derulo, it's been stuck in my head all day." You giggle.

"That's a great idea and I'm sick of arguing about what song to do!" Corbyn yells.

You jump, startled by his sudden outburst.

"Well, I was joking. But, that works too." You laugh.

You all head out to the backyard so the boys can do their cover and Logan sets up the cameras.

"So, are you going to play guitar babe?" You ask Daniel.

"Yes ma'am." Daniel says, picking up his guitar.

Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah all sit in the large bean bag chairs and Jack and Daniel stand on either side.

Daniel listens to the song a couple times so he can figure out the beat to strum.

Once he figures the rhythm out, they figure out who was going to sing what part, and then they start. You sit by Logan and watch the five amazing boys.

Daniel starts playing the guitar until he gets to the right part and starts singing;

"Everybody's lookin' for love, oh. Ain't that the reason you're at this club, oh."

Then Corbyn;

"You ain't gon' find it dancin' with him, no. I got a better solution for you girl, oh."

Then Zach;

"Just leave with me now, say the word and we'll go. I'll be your teacher, I'll show you the ropes."

Then Jack;
"You'll see a side of love you've never known. I can see it goin' down, it goin' down."

Then all the boys,

"In my head. I, see, you all over me. In my head. You, fulfill, my fantasy. In my head. You'll be screamin' no oh oh oh. In my head, it's goin' down, my head, it's goin' down."

"Wait." Daniel says, he stops playing the guitar and completely stops singing, getting glares from all the boys.

"Bro, what the hell?" Jonah asks.

"Yeah, why'd you stop? We sounded good." Zach also says.

You give Daniel a confused look and he just smiles at you.

"Kiss me." Daniel says.

"What?" You ask, laughing.

"You stopped us just because you wanted a kiss?!" Jack asks, irritated but laughing at the same time.

"Yes sir, I would stop anything to get a kiss from that pretty girl right there." Daniel says, pointing to you.

You playfully roll your eyes and get up. You walk over to Daniel and wrap your arms around his neck. He moves the guitar to around his back and wraps his arms around your waist and connects your lips.

The other boys, including Logan, all made gagging sounds and kissing sounds.

You eventually pull away and Daniel smiles brightly at you, pecking you on the lips one last time.

"Are you good now, Daniel?" Logan asks, sighing.

"I think so." Daniel laughs and repositions his guitar.

"Okay boys, get ready again. Take two!"

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

Just something cute.❤

I WANT TO LISTEN TO THEIR EP SO FUCKING BAD BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I CAN'T BUY IT AND IT'S NOT ON SPOTIFY OR YOUTUBE YET AND I'M LITERALLY CRYING BECAUSE THEY'RE RETWEETING EVERYONE'S TWEET ABOUT HOW GOOD IT IS AND I CAN'T LISTEN TO IT.