☆Where your first kiss happened☆

Jack:
- Under the stars on a sleepless night. One night when you couldn't sleep, you called Jack and asked him to pick you up and after 10 minutes of arguing about what time it was, he finally gave in. When he got to your house, he asked you where you wanted to go and you said you didn't know but that you just wanted to be with him. He decided to take you to the closest park and watch the stars. While you were looking at the stars, Jack was looking at you, and after awhile, he grabbed your face and kissed you.

Daniel:
- In his backyard while he was singing to you. You had asked him to sing to you since you were absolutely in love with his voice. While he was in the middle of singing "Say you won't let go" by James Arthur, he stopped suddenly and grabbed your face, kissing you. You melted into the kiss and instantly kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck and running your fingers through his hair.

Zach:
- In the rain while you were playing games outside. You and Zach were playing basketball outside when it started sprinkling. You both continued playing and eventually the rain started pouring. Zach had asked you if you wanted to go inside and your reply was running into the road and dancing around. Zach chased after you and you both ran back into the front yard. You slipped on some mud and fell into him, knocking the both of you over. While you were laying on the ground, covered in mud and soaked from head to toe, he grabbed your face and kissed you.

Corbyn:
- At a school dance on 'accident'. It was your homecoming and Corbyn had flew to your home town from LA to be with you. You were both dancing and having an overall good time. After about an hour of dancing, Corbyn asked if you wanted to go get something to drink. You happily agreed and walked over to the refreshments, hand in hand. While you were looking at the different drinks, you turned to face Corbyn, then someone bumped into you from behind, knocking you right into Corbyn's chest. Your lips "accidentally" touched, as Corbyn said, because once he pulled away he said "oops". You just giggled and pulled him into another kiss.

Jonah:
- In the woods while you were going on an adventure. One day while you were both out on a walk, you walked past the woods. You had never been into them before so you convinced Jonah to go exploring with you, or as you called it "going on an adventure". You both walked through the woods for about 20 minutes until you ran across a huge knocked down tree. You and Jonah looked at each other and smiled large smiles, then instantly ran to the tree to start climbing on it. After climbing around for about 5 minutes, you both sit on a large fallen branch, about 10 feet from the ground. You cuddle into Jonah's side, your head on his shoulder. You stay like that for a couple minutes, then you lean up and kiss him, knowing you wanted to be with this boy for the rest of your life.

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Preference #9❤

Also, if any of you want me to turn a certain preference into an imagine, just comment that preference or pm me💕