I love you💙

(Hey guys I'm going to be re-writing and spell correcting all parts to this story, this will be for new reader or people who just want to re-read. I'm also making part 2 to this story so stay on look out for that. love you and hope you enjoy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jungkook pov)

Me and taehyung met when we were 13 we lived next door to each other, he was nice to me and we got along very well we ended up going to the same high school and we slowly fell in love

Flashback

Taehyung: "jungkook i liked you for a very long time now and i wanted to know if you would go out with me"

I ran into taehyungs arms and hugged him tight i looked up at him because of the height differences and he kissed me on the lips with love in passion, are lips moved in sync as i moaned into the kiss.

Jungkook: "that was m-my first kiss"

Taehyung laughed

Taehyung: "well was it a good first kiss"

I nodded and hid my face in his chest

Taehyung: "Jungkook i love you so much and i don't want you to leave me"

I looked up at Taehyung and smiled

Jungkook: "i would never leave you i love you"

I pecked him on the lips

End of flashback

Jungkook always felt bad for Taehyung, he had a horrible past when he was 2 his mother died because his father used to beat her so much, and then his father died when he was 12 from drinking and Taehyung got adopted by a rich family so every relationship he had they would just use him for his money and leave him.

That's why Taehyung always was so protective over me, he had trust issues from his hard life of people leaving him, That's why i told myself i would never leave him.

But then things started to change.