27

He slid out slowly it hurts but I still wanted more but tae has left the bed I asked where he was going but he didn't answer he put on some sweatpants and before he opened the door to leave he stared at me with a darkness in his eyes that scared me a little.
" jeon jungkook Do Not Leave This Room."

And then he left, what the fuck is happening.

Soon later I heard the doorknob twisting tae came back in while holding beakhyungs hand leading him inside I was shocked and quickly covered my naked body up.

"Tae what the hell are you doing you jus-
I was cut off by a brutal smack to the face I laid my face onto the pillow as I covered the red mark on my face. A TEAR ran down my face and onto my lip and slowly into my mouth tasting the saltiness.

I was crying at this point crying softly into the pillow I felt tae climb onto the bed laying his whole body on top of me while stroking my hair he kissed me on the neck making me shiver he then moved up to my jawline kissing softly and slowly moved up to my ear and whispered with his deep low voice.

" I'm sorry baby you no how much I love you but you can't talk to daddy like that I think you know how fast I can get angry... isn't that right beakie."

Tae smiles as he looked over to beakhyung, beakhyungs head hung low as he squeezed his wrist tightly and nodded.

Tae then pulled my face over harshly then kissing me on the lips sloppily.

"Oppa"

Taehyung turned around after hearing beakhyung call him.

"How can y-you just kiss him in front of me Oppa I love you." He said with tears falling to his face.

Tae stood up and took a deep breath.
" Okay, I guess it's time to let you guys in on what's happing since your the two main characters.  So as you may or may not know my father has left the company to me and I will be very busy so I need you two to be my wife's and go on Business trips and meetings and take care of the house."

At that moment tae had stood up heading toward the door.
"Oh and last but not least I'm going to be completely honest with you two one of you I love very much and the others I don't have feeling for so at the end of two years I'm going to take the one I love and get married."

Then he walked out.

Sorry, this was so bad I had to get myself out of the weird spot the rest will be better I have big plans. ❤️😇😇