twenty

(Taehyung pov)

After what happened yesterday i thought i should just have a talk with jungkook while i was fixing my tie a maid was going to get him.

Soon he was walking slowly towards me i smiled looking at how cute he was.

"SO JEON JUNGKOOK," i said in a loud in a confident tone.
"Y-yess," he said shakily. Come closer i said so now we were face to face as i casually sipped on my wine since it was my birthday i thought ill celebrate early.

"SO i have some things i want to make clear to you the thing we used to have or should i say what should have never happened...It's OVER do you understand," i said drinking the last bit of my wine.

Jungkook stood there looking at me like i had just stepped on his puppy or something. 

I was getting ready to turn and leave but stopped to a question.

Why?

I tried to see tae crying.
"Why what?

"What shouldn't we be together w-why do you hate me so much i miss you tae and I've been feeling sick every night without you it feels so cold and my heart is so broken i dream every night of you coming back into my life to fix it for me. Tae i love you please stay with me and be mine forever and ill be your p-please."

I put my wine glass down and walked over to jungkook straddling him a little i cupped his cheeks and stared into his eyes.

"K-kookie you just made me realize how sorry, desperate and pathetic you are and for the sickness your coming down with every night just call a maid and they'll bring you some medicine."     
I patted him on the cheek and walked away waiting on the limo outside.