Sixteenth

(Jungkook pov)

*KNOCK KNOCK

I woke up to the sound of the nurse.
" Hello I'm so sorry I Disturbed your sleeping but the doctor said you're free to go today"

My face lit up with cheer but didn't last long when i didn't see tae laying next to me i pouted.

" But you can always stay another night if you're not feeling okay you can always go tomorrow."

The nurse said. I shook my head telling her it was okay but.

"Oh, Mr jeon there a limo outside for you with all your things in it when you're ready you can just head out."

The lady smiled and left the room before i couldn't ask any questions. Why would someone with a limo be waiting for me and with all my stuff?

After i got dressed and walked outside the hospital i saw a man in front of a black limo holding my name on a card he walked to me like he knew who i was.

"Hello, Mr jeon I'm here to take you home."

"Um if you don't mind me asking but who the hell are you."

I said laughing a little bit in my head as i cursed loudly.

"I work for Mr. Kim he and his family wants you to live with them so I'm here to take you there so get in and there's food and drinks because this ride will belong."

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>

After we started driving i was to upset to eat anything i mean i wish i could have stayed at my old house i wanted the little memories i had with my parents.

Soon i started to fall asleep.

Hope you enjoyed i love you guys please vote😇