fifteenth

(Jungkook pov)

I woke up to a warm feeling on my face i opened my eyes to see taehyung holding me i smiled up at him watching as he sleeps.

As i laid there starring at tae i can't remember how brought me here. And then i suddenly cringed at the thought of that person having to see me naked in my tube.

"H-hey kook. "

I turned my head fast to see taehyung was awake i smiled and planted a small kiss on his lips.

As i starred into taehyung eyes he looked like he was going to cry.

"Tae are you okay. "

He nodded and slid his thumb across my cheeks. I now tae was said because after tears started falling.

"Baby wha-"

Taeyhung cut me off by sliding his thumb across my lips he sat up and looked at his hands.

"Kookie"

Tae said with tears pouring down his beautiful face.

"I can't... And i won't do this anymore. Jeon jungkook y-you deserves better and i want you to have that... But you'll never have that with me so it-think we should break up."

My eyes were filled with tears and once i blink streams would be running down my cheeks.

Taeyhung got out the bed and headed to the door i ran after him pulling on his arm so he was facing me.

"T-tae no please don't leave me i love you please i love you please please please."

I fell to my knees crying as i held onto his legs for dear life.

"Jungkook listen you have to let go of me."

I shuck my head breathing heavily with hot tears on my face running down my neck.

"Jungkook you have to move."

"No, because you'll leave me and i love you, you can't leave i don't want you to please tae its in is (DNA to be together 😏)

"Okay okay, i won't leave just get up and give me a huge."