24

(Jungkook pov )

I woke up as I felt the sunlight on my skin I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed. I was in Tae's room I thought it was a dream but then I heard water running coming from the bathroom.

I headed to the bathroom opening the door slowly seeing tae's outline of his naked body through the glass of the shower. At this moment I couldn't think everything clouded my mind.

I walked over to the shower knocking on the glass tae slowly opened the door showing his body. I fiddled with my fingers as he stared at me waiting for me to tell him what I wanted.

"C-can I join you," I said with an innocent look on my face. Tae nodded as he opened the glass door wider for me to join him. I don't understand where this Burst of confidence came from but I stood taking off all my clothes not losing eye contact with tae.

He stared back at me like an animal getting ready to eat me alive. But for some reason it didn't make me nervous I continued as I stepped in the shower with him. He handed me a rag and I started to wash.

I was feeling very fine and confident but I felt tae get closer so close his front side and my butt we're touching it caught me off guard I gasped.

He put his head in the crook of my neck kissing me softly I instantly leaned my head back. He lightly touched my sides with only to of his fingers making shivers down my spine I was helpless but I didn't want it to stop.

Suddenly a slight moan came from my mouth I could tell tae was getting turned on since he was going in for more. He pushed me up against the shower wall I continued to moan even more as he sucked harshly on my neck and grind his cock on my backside.

"Baby let me make you feel good." Tae side in my ear making me moan his name.