34

Listen to the song as you read^^^

(Jungkook pov)

Why after everything taehyung has put me through he actually had the nerve to bring someone else home with him.
At this point, I can't take it anymore.

(no one's Pov)

Jungkook stormed to taehyung's room and banged on the door. So hard his hand would start to hurt.
"taehyung!!!! Taehyung!!!"
Taehyung finally opened the door and was met with a slap in the face from kookie.

(jungkooks pov)

As soon as he opened the door my hand swang back to slap Tae right in the face I didn't care what was going to happen to me it was time I took things into my own hands even if that would cost me pain.
"taehyung you stupid, dumb, horrible, selfish person how could you have..... How could you bring someone home with you? Do you like her? are you seeing her?"

" I honestly don't care taehyung you're a piece of shit and I hate you and I'm serious this time I can never love you again, to be honest, I was just fooling myself thinking you would ever actually love me but now I understand that it's never going to happen and I'm leaving I can't live here anymore."

Taehyungs face was blank I didn't know what he was thinking or feeling but I no longer cared about him or his feelings so I didn't stay there to find out I just ran to my room so I could pack my things.

When I walked into my room I looked around while I cried, there was nothing left for me the only person I thought loved me was so bad for me I couldn't just keep being used and abused by him.

I grabbed my bags and quickly shoved my things in my suitcase and grabbed my phone as I prayed jimin hadn't changed his number or if he was even willing to talk to me.

I zipped up my last bag of stuff while I held the phone to my ear hoping jimin would pick up.

"Hello, j-jimin it's jungkook I need your help."

Hey, guys, I hope you're still enjoying this story and tbh this part of the story with the music kind of made me so emotional 😭😂😇 please keep voting if you enjoy so I can feel confident in making these to make sure you guys at least like them 😇💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜